What irks you?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Getting a FR only to find that the sender has already deactivated that account.... WTF is happening around here?!
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Getting a FR only to find that the sender has already deactivated that account.... WTF is happening around here?!

The past 2 weeks I've gotten 5 of those. It's weird isn't it?

I’ve never gotten the ghost FR but I’ve gotten messages where I go to reply and they’re already gone. It’s the most baffling thing.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I irk myself that I don’t have the guts to say what really irks me.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Burning my dominant hand in a bowl of oatmeal. This is what I get for choosing oatmeal over eggs ONE TIME.

You are supposed to use a spoon!

:D
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,207 Member
    Options

Well, I don't get 5 requests a year lol, but definitely weird.

This is because you’re too damn intimidating!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

Well, I don't get 5 requests a year lol, but definitely weird.

This is because you’re too damn intimidating!

Lol of course, that MUST be it!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    The "Dear Crush" thread. So very irksome.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    People who blame a politician-bogeyman for every little problem that they have in life, when in actuality their issues predate this administration, the previous administration, and the one before that, etc.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Unexplained headaches. :(
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    When you are arguing with someone And they say "let's agree to disagree" . That's some real level *kitten* right here. Because I feel like two things.... 1) that person is a little *kitten* that can't finish an adult argument 2) they've just unofficially won the argument, because what can you really say to that?

Oh, I've done that.
    1. I'm not going to waste time talking in circles when myself or the other person absolutely won't change their mind.
    2. It really is a d.ck move and the immature side of me gets a kick out of saying that to people, especially those who can't handle it. I'm not even ashamed to admit that either. Some people deserve the f.ckery they get.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    The "Dear Crush" thread. So very irksome.
    hm

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    When you are arguing with someone And they say "let's agree to disagree" . That's some real level *kitten* right here. Because I feel like two things.... 1) that person is a little *kitten* that can't finish an adult argument 2) they've just unofficially won the argument, because what can you really say to that?

Lol. I love this. It's so true and the sign of a quitter

Precisely

Or it's a sign of a reasonably intelligent person who is recognizing that a debate has been reduced to "I know you are, but what am I?" So it makes sense to end it already? I figure the one who pulls rank and calls it done is probably more intelligent that the one who continues to repeat their POV over and over... Seems banging your head against the wall would yield better results.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    People that think they can lay claim to people online. Who the *kitten* do you think you are?

Doesn't that also assume the one they are "claiming" is essentially property? Super charming. :smirk: