What irks you?

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    When people on here expect me to know what everyone does for a living

I imagine you doing something that requires meticulous detail for a living, and that you are good at it
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    When people don’t know what I do for a living

I imagine you doing something fun for a living, that you draw people in and make them happy when they are around you
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Anonimity and being vague. What happened to the good old days when you could just say what you wanted to whomever you wanted.

We aren't allowed to do that around here.

We aren't allowed to do a lot of things, I've noticed.

I know. It sucks. Its not that fun anymore and it irks me.

I apparently missed the "before" times here, so I have no experience of when this place was alive, full of contentious opinions and actual debate. :D

The archives will show you exactly what you were missing. It wasn't that great and most of the people are the same ones with new names anyway.

I don't have time to read through all that. The stories some of you tell about it are far more interesting to me, anyway.

Agree!
    Keep hearing about 'the good old days' on mfp...but this is all I know and I have fun here!
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    It irks me that you all go to bed early...or have lives (I'm actually happy for you...honest!)
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    That all the people I couldn't stand from my old gym have migrated to the new one that I now go to. The first few weeks I was like "Yay new gym, new people!" Then word got out that the new location was open & one by one all the people I thought I was rid of starting coming too. Ugh!
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    Jax2120 wrote: »
    That all the people I couldn't stand from my old gym have migrated to the new one that I now go to. The first few weeks I was like "Yay new gym, new people!" Then word got out that the new location was open & one by one all the people I thought I was rid of starting coming too. Ugh!

go back to the old gym

Can’t, I love the new one too much. Plus it’s closer to my house. I just pretend not to see certain people lol
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    Sly people and loud eaters

Yes loud eaters & people who chomp on gum like cows.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    icup39hh3gmc.jpeg

I can't help it...im a deep thinker
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Dishonesty...just tell the damn truth, jeez!
  • glammooreghoul
    glammooreghoul Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    Dishonesty...just tell the damn truth, jeez!

Amen to that! No lying, cheating, or stealing!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Really loud obnoxious children who appear to be high on sugar running around completely out of control... While ol' Ma & Pa quietly sip their $6 latte and post on Facebook about how their kids are straight A angels. Or some BS lie I imagine.

Signed,
    A shaken not stirred mix of cynicism and irritation.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Burning my dominant hand in a bowl of oatmeal. This is what I get for choosing oatmeal over eggs ONE TIME.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Burning my dominant hand in a bowl of oatmeal. This is what I get for choosing oatmeal over eggs ONE TIME.

You are supposed to use a spoon!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    When people miss the joke entirely and correct you :lol:
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Getting a FR only to find that the sender has already deactivated that account.... WTF is happening around here?!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Getting a FR only to find that the sender has already deactivated that account.... WTF is happening around here?!

The past 2 weeks I've gotten 5 of those. It's weird isn't it?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

The past 2 weeks I've gotten 5 of those. It's weird isn't it?

Well, I don't get 5 requests a year lol, but definitely weird.