Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Me. I irk me. Constantly. Endlessly.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    When people get married, or a BF/GF and they suddenly forget their friends. Even more irksome is when they get dumped or divorced then they're all "Friends!!! Be there for me!" Umm, no?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    When people don't have a tissue so they *bushmans blow* or hack up phlegm in public .. yuck..
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    When people don't have a tissue so they *bushmans blow* or hack up phlegm in public .. yuck..

Better or worse than when people sniffle and snork back up the snot they should be blowing into a tissue??
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Little kids with giant green snot wads dripping from their nose. Blech!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Better or worse than when people sniffle and snork back up the snot they should be blowing into a tissue??

Ohh the snorting of that big oyster back down their throat is an awful sound .. but I think its worse when I have to see it dripping from a shrub branch like a big slimy green Christmas decoration after they've spat it.

In any case .. people, carry tissues if you're feeling snotty..
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Ohh the snorting of that big oyster back down their throat is an awful sound .. but I think its worse when I have to see it dripping from a shrub branch like a big slimy green Christmas decoration after they've spat it.

True, both are pretty gross. But there's something about the sound of both that is just like nails on a chalkboard to me. I want to slug people who do either.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

True, both are pretty gross. But there's something about the sound of both that is just like nails on a chalkboard to me. I want to slug people who do either.

I agree .. punchworthy and plain disgusting..
  • Journey2happiness18
    Journey2happiness18 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Boring weekends
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Flamingos

WTH??? What did a flamingo ever do to you
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Teenage boys
  • dwrightlaw
    Options
    All the goddamn jewelry commercials during the holidays..."every kiss begins with K"...BARF
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Teenage boys

:D
  • dwrightlaw
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    Flamingos

WTH??? What did a flamingo ever do to you

Their just show offs!