What irks you?

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    When you realize you've been watching tv commercials from a DVR'ed show. Time I can't get back!!!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Having pneumonia! It sucks!

Snuggling will help, I'll look after you DW :*

Feel better just with the thought.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    When it's 33 degrees and raining. Come on already one mire dang degree it could be snow.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    When I'm laying down on my side And my arm goes numb

Shake it off princess
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    When I don't have the patience to read all 57295638 new posts that I've missed over the weekend but I REALLY want to know why people are in jail now :joy:
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I've never seen someone driving an Escalade and thought "Wow, what a courteous driver. I especially appreciate that they're driving at a reasonable speed." I'm sure it's not the vehicle, so it must just attract a certain kind of person.
  • mybfisred
    Options
    Cold coffee and I'm too cold to get out of bed
  • okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    When people just sit there on the arm/chest press machine bench and be on their phone instead of actually working out for like 30-40 minutes (I literally counted). Like dude the point of the gym is to workout. Someone else could be using that machine.

Then he didn't do but one or two chest presses and then walked out. I was so mad because I stayed on my machine a bit longer hoping he would eventually move (and mind you he wasn't fit was so ever and here I am sweating my *kitten* off and big...ugh)
  • MsHappyAss
    MsHappyAss Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    When I am trying to talk or tell a story and someone starts talking over me or telling a story and cutting me off like what I am saying isn’t that important. Which it likely wasn’t but still. Rude.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    memejean77 wrote: »
    When I am trying to talk or tell a story and someone starts talking over me or telling a story and cutting me off like what I am saying isn’t that important. Which it likely wasn’t but still. Rude.

Yeah that's cool and all, but let me tell you about my weekend!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Going to miss my workout today because im traveling....
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    That little line of dirt that you can't get swept into the dust pan 100%.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    That 4 day work weeks somehow always feel much longer and more miserable than a normal work week
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    My husband's long distance boss keeps scheduling skype meetings for the mornings of nice weather days when we were planning to run. Three out of four days this week were freezing rain, and he picks the one nice day for a meeting!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Today, my ex husband.
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Excessive taxation
  • mybfisred
    Options
    That 4 day work weeks somehow always feel much longer and more miserable than a normal work week

This ...im dreading going back tomorrow cause I know it will drag.