Replies

• VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    coffee machines that dont work all the time. very frustRATing~
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I get irked when someone uses a gif or meme that I used back in like 2011 and it's completely unreasonable for me to be upset.

Also when @cee134 somehow steals them right from my phone before I get to use them.

that everyone in the whole world is better at meme and giffing than me, except my grandma
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I get irked when someone uses a gif or meme that I used back in like 2011 and it's completely unreasonable for me to be upset.

Also when @cee134 somehow steals them right from my phone before I get to use them.

We must shop at the same meme store.
  • cee134
    Options

@cee134 does a lot of indispensable things

I know.
  • cee134
    Options

that everyone in the whole world is better at meme and giffing than me, except my grandma

It takes about 10,000 hours to become an expert.

m5iauteo45h7.gif
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    weather changes make my head want to explode
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,209 Member
    Options
    New workout matts put down in the basement, and the drain backs up :|

This pissed me off for you!!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    Somebody is lying. I love a good drama.

I'd screenshot my inbox but then I'd reveal too much

I contacted the mods who can read the mail and see why you are not getting my mail .

WOAH WOAH WOAH MODS CAN READ MAIL?

giphy.gif

We are in trouble
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Being characterized as a "mean parent" because I don't let my kids run completely wild and eat/drink/do/buy all of the age inappropriate things that the "nice parents" allow their kids to do.

I'm probably guilty of letting my kid partake in a bit of age inappropriatness...

Although I am no doubt tough on him... He threw a fit in a store for a toy just one time when he was 2 and never did it again. He's never ran wild nor have I ever had trouble taking him to restaurants, movies or public places... He can go into a store, look at toys and come out with nothing and no problems. He's also very well mannered, and respectful...

That being said, we play violent video games and I regularly send him to school covered in temporary tattoos on his neck and ribs even and also got his ear pierced when he turned 6 :lol: .. We have a blast together

What you've shared sounds reasonable!

We just had a travel sports event where a group of parents basically let their kids run the hotel and do whatever they wanted for 3 days. This included playing in elevators, hiding in conference rooms and employee-only areas, playing in the gym (18 and above only), drinking all the pop and eating all the junk food they could stuff into their little mouths, staying up until 1-2am, etc. My kids had meltdowns when I caught them trying to disappear into an elevator without my permission - it would honestly take about 2 seconds for someone to grab ahold of them and pull them into a room. Objecting to this made me the "mean parent" and triggered meltdowns, which is what a parent loves to witness after driving them several hours out of town and spending over a thousand dollars on a hotel room, tournament fees, and other expenses for their entertainment, lol.

The cruel reality of parenting is that your kids' perception of you and your niceness/coolness is always going to be shaped by the lowest common denominator in terms of parenting because they can't grasp the merit behind restricting certain risky behaviors that interfere with "fun".
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    my own mind
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Half flush toilets!

I want the full flush! I NEED THE FULL FLUSH!!!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    You also hate being quoted, i love you bro, remember when we took that chick back to your place?

Classic

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    You also hate being quoted, i love you bro, remember when we took that chick back to your place?

Classic

Do we not like being quoted, or not like being tagged? Really important question here.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Classic

Do we not like being quoted, or not like being tagged? Really important question here.

I read that as pegged.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

Classic

I read that as pegged.

I know neither of us don't enjoy that.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Classic

Quoting tags is my irk