Replies

• W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Water weight!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    When so many people state that "x" show is excellent on Netflix and I give it a try only to learn that it's absolute *kitten*, causing me to waste my Netflix and Chill time.

Either I have super high standards for what my entertainment should be or people like really poorly written/constructed shows/movies.
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I bought a new washer and even though I am 5'6", I have to use a step stool to reach the bottom.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »
    Water weight!

Ugh hate this I would be winning a non existent bet otherwise
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    rhenry2424 wrote: »
    I bought a new washer and even though I am 5'6", I have to use a step stool to reach the bottom.

I have this newer giant deep top loader that can fit king size bedding in it. It uses a bedding setting and spins on low, when you take it out to put it into the dryer it's one big wet heavy pain in the *kitten*. Also sometimes it will beep because the load gets off kilter, that's sooooo annoying.

I have a love/hate relationship with this washer.
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

I have this newer giant deep top loader that can fit king size bedding in it. It uses a bedding setting and spins on low, when you take it out to put it into the dryer it's one big wet heavy pain in the *kitten*. Also sometimes it will beep because the load gets off kilter, that's sooooo annoying.

I hope I didn't buy the same one..
  • 81Katz
    Options

Samsung?
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Options

Samsung?

GE
  • 911Doughboy
    911Doughboy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    blatant stupidity....not "oh i didnt know" or "i never heard of this before", but pure blatant stupidity
  • 911Doughboy
    911Doughboy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Agreed especially when it seems manipulative....

yea that to. i was talking about when someone has done something a certain way for the past year or 2, and its policy at work, but they still act like they have no clue what to do

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I thought this whole government shutdown was going to get rid of my boss for me today, seems that is not the case after all. They tricked me!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    ^did not read that with the “nu” part of the word and now annual training doesn’t seem so bad

This made me literally laugh out loud!!

Me too!!!
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    people telling me to log my exercise
  • 81Katz
    Options

Samsung?

GE

Well I hope it doesn't devour you! Just leave bread crumbs so if you fall in someone will find you. :lol:
  • W8WarI
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Letting my laundry hang outside all night, doesn't help them dry any quicker; my panties're still wet & not because I was, wearing them; without a panty liner lol! :D
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    When I said "1 large coffee, black, please", I mentioned I like it "black" so you wouldn't leave 3/4 inch of space at the top for me to add cream and sugar. But then you gave me a coffee with 3/4 inch of space at the top...
  • W8WarI
    edited January 2018
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »
    Letting my laundry hang outside all night, doesn't help them dry any quicker; my panties're still wet & not because I was, wearing them; without a panty liner lol! :D

Someone flagged this post? It wasn't sexual, some of us're just naturally always moist, no sexual arousal's required! We should be able to flag abusive flaggers, this flagging; was discriminatory & discrimination's a flaggable offense! :angry: