What irks you?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Not being able to stop peeing because some ahole told me to drink more water

This is a scam. Some ahole told me the same thing and I’m pretty sure he owns a toilet paper company.
  • littlebrittlifts
    littlebrittlifts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    When people wear socks outside without shoes on.
  • littlebrittlifts
    littlebrittlifts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    Today = people who stand chatting in doorways..what.the.que?!

Could just say that as what the queue. Would at least make sense that there's a line at the door in that case. :ohwell:

Cleverrrr.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I am irked when I'm driving and someone honks their horn at me...*kitten* YOU...I am a licensed driver too and it is my judgement call...it's like a line at the store, when someone is in front of you they are in a position ahead of you, yelling at them doesn't make the line move any faster or change anyone's position in the line
  • karenkno
    karenkno Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Double doors - people who come in through my "out" door instead of using their own "in" door. STAY TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE! And thanks for letting me stand there waiting for you to get out of my way when you should be coming in through the other door.......
    People who chew loudly - even when their mouth is closed.
    Condiments put on the refrigerator shelves - put them back in the door shelves where you got them!
    People speeding and weaving in and out in rush hour traffic trying to get ahead of everyone else. It then becomes my sole goal in life to get in front of you and then block you in..... :wink:
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    The fact that I have to get up and adult every single day. I don't WANT to adult today!
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Uberfacts on Facebook.
    They're usually wrong.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    The Game of Thorns. The never-ending MFP battle to see who is the snarkiest of them all.
    Still, it's very interesting and pretty darn funny.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    The Game of Thorns. The never-ending MFP battle to see who is the snarkiest of them all.
    Still, it's very interesting and pretty darn funny.

Am I missing something good? Please point me in the right direction :p
  • thejourneyofkelly
    thejourneyofkelly Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    "Get over it" to anything relating to a mental illness or struggle a person might be undergoing.

Not using turn signals (person above mentioned that and I agree).

Driving in the passing lane when you aren't passing and even worse is when you aren't passing and you are driving under the posted speed limit. Ugh.

Let's not forget people who leave their turn signals on for miles!!!

Though I have been guilty of this myself, this is why I have trust issues with other people’s blinkers. This irks me as well. How am I supposed to know if you are or are not turning? I don’t want to cause a wreck because you couldn’t turn your turn signal off. However, it also irks me when people don’t use it while all of a sudden just stop to turn.

Now that I think about it, maybe it’s a lack of common sense (and maybe even a little lack of decency and respect) that truly irks me. I don’t know.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    When you try to pass a slow driver then the jerk speeds up. That is what you call a dick move!
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Yall' have been irking me pretty well this fine evening.