What irks you?

Options

Replies

• arson714
    arson714 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    When people don't put their MF shopping carts in the cart returns at the grocery store.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Telemarketers
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Bogus rage quit announcements
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Legitnrage quits with no announcements
  • JALJ81
    JALJ81 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Lol just stay!
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    JALJ81 wrote: »

Lol just stay!

Oh I'll never make such announcements. I was being sarcastic earlier.
  • JALJ81
    JALJ81 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

Lol just stay!

Ok good get the hell out of here
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Lol just stay!

Ok good get the hell out of here

:D
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    arson714 wrote: »
    When people don't put their MF shopping carts in the cart returns at the grocery store.

That one really gets me too! I love it when they just push their cart between 2 cars and walk away like "Meh, oh well."

To add to this. People who just fling their door(s) wide open and don't seem to care if they door ding you.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    the drivers that put on the left blinder then turn right or vice versa!!
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    at the theater when many rows are available, but people want to sit in my row causing me to get up for them.
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Seeing people sat in the pub drinking at 11am, pretty much any day. or, walking down the street with a can of lager.
    Call me judgemental but it doesn't seem conducive to improving your life.

Then again, I'm T-total and don't like alcohol in general so - I guess I'm unique there and people are perfectly entitled to live in a way they like so long as it doesn't have a negative effect on others!
  • AdamAthletic
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Seeing people sat in the pub drinking at 11am, pretty much any day. or, walking down the street with a can of lager.

Then again, I'm T-total and don't like alcohol in general so - I guess I'm unique there and people are perfectly entitled to live in a way they like so long as it doesn't have a negative effect on others!

teetotaler solidarity :flowerforyou:

i don't really care what people do or when they drink but sometimes after a hard night people smell like idk beer sweat? is that a thing? like the liquor or whatever is coming through their skin and that makes me want to puke

It's the worst!

I completely understand people enjoying a night in or a night out - you now, socially accepted drinking times. Even if I don't do it myself.
    It's just years of walking through the various places I've lived and watched people shouting and breaking into fights because they're beer in and brain out - at lunchtime!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

Some people work night shifts, so drinking at 11am for them would be like 11pm for a regular crowd
  • AdamAthletic
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »

Some people work night shifts, so drinking at 11am for them would be like 11pm for a regular crowd

Given that I'm currently working a night shift, I maintain my view.
    Though, I agree that my view may be skewed by the fact I don't drink - so, I'm perfectly willing to accept that although it irks me, it's likely perfectly reasonable.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

Though, I agree that my view may be skewed by the fact I don't drink - so, I'm perfectly willing to accept that although it irks me, it's likely perfectly reasonable.

I am not fascinated by drinking alcohol neither. I was just bein' 'pacific' about 11 am activities - m'trying to say that there are lives outside our time zones, dimensions, yada
  • AdamAthletic
    Options

I am not fascinated by drinking alcohol neither. I was just bein' 'pacific' about 11 am activities - m'trying to say that there are lives outside our time zones, dimensions, yada

In agreement, though - the thread does specifically ask what irks you as an individual and this particular thing irks me, regardless of how reasonable it may be.
    To be honest, drinking in general and how people react after drinking has always irked me, more-so during the day (or, whatever then 'day' is for that person).

That being said, I was always brought up with work as my number one priority - career driven, etc. And I think that being caught up in that has definitely had an impact on my views of what I consider reasonably acceptable.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    "OMG, why is this place sooooo busy, how annoying!" Uhhh, I don't know, why are you here, you are actually part of the overcrowding issue, that's obvious, right?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    When you find random stuff inside your bra. Like cookie crumbs, stickers... pennies... Oh yeah, I'm a mom :neutral: