Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What irks you?

Replies

• eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    Dumb fu.cks
    Smart *kitten* mofos

Dang girl
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Deceitful people
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    Dumb fu.cks
    Smart *kitten* mofos

Dang girl

What? I'm just sayin'
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Deceitful people

Tru dat
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    every place you call for information, medical, insurance or whatever you get stupid uninformed people... WHEN you actually get a humanoid...
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    When my co-workers seem to think slamming on their keyboards/mice at their desks will magically make their computers unfreeze and/or work better or faster! FML.
  • BBritt26
    BBritt26 Posts: 145 Member
    Little effort and laziness. Care about yourself and what you're doing. No matter what it is.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    A guy who keeps messaging me,
    always with a different name.
    Youngster needs a good slap across the face and I’d enjoy doing it.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Food...or the fact I have to go get food
  • mybfisred
    qwl7u3vo4psy.gif
  • mybfisred
    BBritt26 wrote: »
    Little effort and laziness. Care about yourself and what you're doing. No matter what it is.

What is this *kitten* about!? Maybe people are lazy BECAUSE they care about themselves, maybe they have a strong concern about over exerting themselves. Rude. Ugh. Rude. I can't even finish my full *kitten* thought because I'm lazy And I don't wanna

Wow really...im tempted to flag this comment...BBritt simply stated that if you are lazy then you must not care about yourself...in fact I took it to mean she desires people to love themselves more....so go love yourself!!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    mybfisred wrote: »

What is this *kitten* about!? Maybe people are lazy BECAUSE they care about themselves, maybe they have a strong concern about over exerting themselves. Rude. Ugh. Rude. I can't even finish my full *kitten* thought because I'm lazy And I don't wanna

Wow really...im tempted to flag this comment...BBritt simply stated that if you are lazy then you must not care about yourself...in fact I took it to mean she desires people to love themselves more....so go love yourself!!

Pssttt. Chit-chats official language is sarcasm. Just fyi.
  • mybfisred
    km8907 wrote: »
    mybfisred wrote: »

Pssttt. Chit-chats official language is sarcasm. Just fyi.

Ooops...i always do these chits and chats wrong :'(
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Procrastinators that wait until the absolute latest to get anything done, half *kitten* everything and stress me the *kitten* out
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Stop hogging the aisles with your cart!!! Oh, and I knowww you see me wanting to pass by *kitten*.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Jealous *kitten*
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Okay, so my Aunt passed away on Christmas morning and her funeral is next Tuesday. My F'ing boss is making me take PTO to go to the services. What a *kitten* *kitten*

OMG I'm so sorry to hear that :heart:
    Hope you're okay, that sounds really rough
    I hope she had a long life and your family is at peace
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    This weird thing girls do about filters vs no filters, ladies... stop.

But that's the only way to prove we are 'real' around here
  • mybfisred
    Here's no filter ...is that better

8d90uxmpp82i.jpg