Lol, I just couldn't resist. :D
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    slivers. i hate slivers.

Slivers??

zde2ngrga19k.jpg

did you ever hear of a magic the gathering way of playing, i think it was rolling sevens, where a group could play instead of just two people deuling. I think it was something like having seven cards in your hand and discarding two or something? I'd love to teach my kids but I can't remember how.

https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Multiplayer

Two-headed Giant is played like that. There's a newer variant called "Cube" that has pre-selected cards that the group agrees on and everyone draws from a collective deck instead of each player having their own individual one as well. There's also Emperor, Assassin, Free-for-All and Star variants that each have different unifying goals.

Any variant usually has you drawing seven cards and trying to maintain seven for the majority of the game, thus giving you better options of play.
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    People who are supposed to be in a professional environment that act like high school kids....get off my lawn.
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Ppl asking to borrow expensive stuff. I just think its rude and puts everybody on the spot.
  • FAAB_too
    FAAB_too Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    People who don't know how to use a 4 way stop sign.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    People who are supposed to be in a professional environment that act like high school kids....get off my lawn.

This is where I'm at right now.......people are immature and I wonder how their life must suck if they act that way for no reason.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Having unexplained headaches with no discernible cause (as of yet). Bleh.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    People at work that are constant complainers day in and day out. Bring you down listening to them.
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Grammar Nazis...at least I try even if I'm not English ;)

For the record, I'm one, but only in my head. I would never correct someone unless they asked, because that's just jerky. Well, maybe in private out of love and in a nice way.

And you probably have better grammar than a lot of native speakers!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    People who admire the Kardashian's. Equally irksome, certain people seem to think the Kardashian's are our version of the Royal Family. No, just no ...
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Days that are Sunny and Beautiful until you step outside and the breeze is so cold that it bites!