People who are easily offended.
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Internet people
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    People who use exclamation marks on every sentence of every text they send me. Do they really feel that strongly about everything they say?
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    People that always take things the wrong way in emails.
  • djchaney73
    djchaney73 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    All of this PC BS in the world today...
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    People who use exclamation marks on every sentence of every text they send me. Do they really feel that strongly about everything they say?

Actually I do! I know it might not be that exciting for you, but it’s very exciting for me! And it’s all about me isn’t it!? Kidding obviously!!!!!!!

You're awesome!!!!!!!! And Yes!!! It is all about you obviously!!!!!
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I've never taken a look at someone's gaudy collection of bumper stickers and thought to myself "Yeah, I think that person and I would really get along."
  • mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    It irks me how many people do not know the difference between loose and lose. We want to LOSE weight and we do not want LOOSE skin. ;-)
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    mgalvin12 wrote: »
    It irks me how many people do not know the difference between loose and lose. We want to LOSE weight and we do not want LOOSE skin. ;-)

I love you.

ETA: also, people throwing apostrophes around willy nilly. Bug's the heck out of me! ;)
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    I've never taken a look at someone's gaudy collection of bumper stickers and thought to myself "Yeah, I think that person and I would really get along."

Or people with window stickers on their vehicle that display their kids' names and what sports team they play for, - it is a great icebreaker for some creep to get to know them: "Hey Susie, how is volleyball going?"

So I'm not the only one who thinks this!
    Also, when people let their kids put stickers all over the car windows. This is why we can't have nice things.
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    People who listen to bad music. No honor.
  • FAAB_too
    FAAB_too Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    When people ask what works for me and when I tell them... they argue that doesn't work...smh
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

Or people with window stickers on their vehicle that display their kids' names and what sports team they play for, - it is a great icebreaker for some creep to get to know them: "Hey Susie, how is volleyball going?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmGyl8pQOAUNAbhiTHayBbvC8BdRaVdjlJ_kr7OLMPsIUsBSR2

Lol, now that is what I call an icebreaker...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Agreed, I don't even buy my daughter jewelry with her name on it for this reason.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    What irks me.....ppl who leave there pets outside all day and night grrrrrr

And the dogs get out and are in my front yard barking at everyone, and even though the neighbors know they're not mine, the mailman and the gas man and the people in the next block all cuss me for letting my mean dogs out.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    Mah neighbor

Yes!