Married and flirty....?

Options

Replies

• Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Marriage is the most emotionally and physically satisfying thing that we will ever experience in our lifetime. To give yourself completely, body and soul, to someone else takes a huge amount of courage. You are the most vulnerable you ever been and yet, the strongest you've ever been. You never knew until that moment that you could ever even love someone that much. They literally become your reason to get out of bed each morning. You're happy together. You're sad together. You face hardships together. When you're first married, that love, that feeling: it's a feeling you never want to go away. You feel so safe and secure and happy. The only thing I can say at this point is: regardless of your religious or any other views, do whatever strengthens your marriage and keeps that feeling alive, because a strong marriage is the most important thing you can give yourself ... and your children. We all have different views and different ways of coping with life. Do what works for your marriage and makes both of you happy.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I agree!
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options

@rickiimarieee has anyone ever told you... you look like the Rock ?

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Corprina wrote: »
    Marriage is the most emotionally and physically satisfying thing that we will ever experience in our lifetime. To give yourself completely, body and soul, to someone else takes a huge amount of courage. You are the most vulnerable you ever been and yet, the strongest you've ever been. You never knew until that moment that you could ever even love someone that much. They literally become your reason to get out of bed each morning. You're happy together. You're sad together. You face hardships together. When you're first married, that love, that feeling: it's a feeling you never want to go away. You feel so safe and secure and happy. The only thing I can say at this point is: regardless of your religious or any other views, do whatever strengthens your marriage and keeps that feeling alive, because a strong marriage is the most important thing you can give yourself ... and your children. We all have different views and different ways of coping with life. Do what works for your marriage and makes both of you happy.

Uggghhhhhhh. You sound like my wife

Wife?? But you just flirted my socks off ..how could you ? :(
  • blackcomaro
    Options
    Just popped through for educational purposes ;) whos hogging the popcorn? I'll just sit over here on the fence with @beingmore1 :D
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Its one thing if its agreed upon as a couple...communication is key...here are the boundaries and respect and love that we expect from each other ...I never had an issue with the flirting...however, it wasn't always just flirting...that's not every person and we can't label every situation...however, I don't know that we can call someone insecure just because they don't want their SO to flirt with others ...
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I agree with all that.

But aside all that, speaking like a man, high levels of testosterone and all that, I am not into the wife sharing thing. I cannot fathom it.

When I hear open marriage guys tell me, yeah, we love each other so much, we have been together for twenty years and we are best friends and lovers we go swinging blah blah blah... my first thought is - go drink some testo and locate your man card.

But of course, I believe that it’s the right thing to do to acknowledge that your spouse needs you at all times.

There are things that I feel are wrong but I'm not here to judge anyone. I don't want to do that.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Just popped through for educational purposes ;) whos hogging the popcorn? I'll just sit over here on the fence with @beingmore1 :D

Get out of here you ..mr flirty mcflirtison :D
  • blackcomaro
    Options

Get out of here you ..mr flirty mcflirtison :D

Who me? :p Im just here to watch the show.
  • blackcomaro
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »

hey now, whatya doin bringing me into this thread? gimme that popcorn.

You wana sip of coke to wash it down?
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    @blackcomaro yeah I've heard that a time or two :D
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I agree with all that.

But aside all that, speaking like a man, high levels of testosterone and all that, I am not into the wife sharing thing. I cannot fathom it.

When I hear open marriage guys tell me, yeah, we love each other so much, we have been together for twenty years and we are best friends and lovers we go swinging blah blah blah... my first thought is - go drink some testo and locate your man card.

But of course, I believe that it’s the right thing to do to acknowledge that your spouse needs you at all times.

Dude. Just stop!
    Ever think that these men are so secure in themselves that they don't need to worry about insecure *kitten* like that?
    It's okay for it not to be your thing, but stop judging others for things you don't understand.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    @Ironandwine69 this is completely off topic but how long did it take you to get abs? And did you do core exercises or weight training or cardio or all the above?
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Its one thing if its agreed upon as a couple...communication is key...here are the boundaries and respect and love that we expect from each other ...I never had an issue with the flirting...however, it wasn't always just flirting...that's not every person and we can't label every situation...however, I don't know that we can call someone insecure just because they don't want their SO to flirt with others ...

Not wanting your spouse to flirt with others is not being insecure.
    Judging other people for not being like you, or saying that men that are okay with it need to check their men cards is, in fact insecurity.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    @Ironandwine69 this is completely off topic but how long did it take you to get abs? And did you do core exercises or weight training or cardio or all the above?

I don't train abs and hate cardio. Just heavy lifting.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    @Ironandwine69 that's awesome, I've been trying to get some abs or atleast the outline. But I've been doing cardio and core.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Why what? Why do I do core and cardio or why do I want abs?
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Sometimes I flirt with my mom, I say nice to things to her and she’s the opposite gender

You gonna burn in hell.
This discussion has been closed.