Replies

• 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    stop flirting you two
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    @Ironandwine69 that's awesome, I've been trying to get some abs or atleast the outline. But I've been doing cardio and core.

I've never been concerned about abs, and I don't think my abs are anything to brag about( wine ruins everything). But I think heavy lifting is better than core and cardio. My two cents.
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    Yeah, I agree with all that.

But aside all that, speaking like a man, high levels of testosterone and all that, I am not into the wife sharing thing. I cannot fathom it.

When I hear open marriage guys tell me, yeah, we love each other so much, we have been together for twenty years and we are best friends and lovers we go swinging blah blah blah... my first thought is - go drink some testo and locate your man card.

But of course, I believe that it’s the right thing to do to acknowledge that your spouse needs you at all times.

Once your friends end their relationships, upend their lives, move out of their houses, and stop having sex with their lovers of 20 years...

...what do they get with their man card?

lol

I ended a 20 year relationship...do I get my man card
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Yeah, I agree with all that.

But aside all that, speaking like a man, high levels of testosterone and all that, I am not into the wife sharing thing. I cannot fathom it.

When I hear open marriage guys tell me, yeah, we love each other so much, we have been together for twenty years and we are best friends and lovers we go swinging blah blah blah... my first thought is - go drink some testo and locate your man card.

But of course, I believe that it’s the right thing to do to acknowledge that your spouse needs you at all times.

Once your friends end their relationships, upend their lives, move out of their houses, and stop having sex with their lovers of 20 years...

...what do they get with their man card?

lol

I ended a 20 year relationship...do I get my man card

Hey... whos handing out the cards?? This could be like a golden ticket.
  • 123liveoak
    Options
    I hate to rain on the religious debate parade but @rickiimarieee is your new pp a completely different person?

she likes to keep things fresh and unflirty....sheesh
  • blackcomaro
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I hate to rain on the religious debate parade but @rickiimarieee is your new pp a completely different person?

Well like dah...its not the rock anymore ;) or is he in descise. I have a black hat and coat on aswell as the black glasses
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »

she likes to keep things fresh and unflirty....sheesh

I'm so confused, I can't keep *kitten* straight anymore on who's doing who. I mean who's who
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Well yeah I'm not the rock anymore
  • Ironandwine69
    Options

Well like dah...its not the rock anymore ;) or is he in descise o:) I have a black hat and coat on aswell

And nothing underneath?
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    Well yeah I'm not the rock anymore

So I flirted with you for nothing. Great.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    I think your abs are something to brag about it shows hard work! But I don't know I've always wanted abs and I do abs and core to gain core muscles and cardio for my health such as my heartz
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Heart*
  • blackcomaro
    Options

Well like dah...its not the rock anymore ;) or is he in descise o:) I have a black hat and coat on aswell

And nothing underneath?

Nope... you got me before i edited the emoji. It wouldnt let me change it to black glasses.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    B)
  • Ironandwine69
    Options

And nothing underneath?

Nope... you got me before i edited the emoji. It wouldnt let me change it to black glasses.

Sounds like a "say my name" sesh
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Yeah it was about two years ago lol you should see me with blonde hair
This discussion has been closed.