Married and flirty....?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I heard there was flirting going on in here.. did I miss it?
    Im a born flirt, I don't know any other way..and when I was married and we went out, hub used to enjoy that I flirted...he said it never bothered him because he knew I was going home with him anyway.

• astral_baby
    astral_baby Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I heard there was flirting going on in here.. did I miss it?
    Im a born flirt, I don't know any other way..and when I was married and we went out, hub used to enjoy that I flirted...he said it never bothered him because he knew I was going home with him anyway.

you missed the flirting but arrived in time for the tent revival
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Flirting is cheating of the heart and if you think it's harmless, you're wrong. I guarantee unless you are in an open relationship in which you and your wife are allowed to f@#k around on one another, there will be harm. Your wife will begin to lose all trust in you and always wonder if you're cheating around on her. She will analyze every female you have contact with and worry if that is the one you're screwing behind her back.

You know women are just as bad right? I don't understand why this is all aimed at men.

Pfttttt...We can do no wrong!!! It's them. They are the evil!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Flirting is cheating of the heart and if you think it's harmless, you're wrong. I guarantee unless you are in an open relationship in which you and your wife are allowed to f@#k around on one another, there will be harm. Your wife will begin to lose all trust in you and always wonder if you're cheating around on her. She will analyze every female you have contact with and worry if that is the one you're screwing behind her back.

You know women are just as bad right? I don't understand why this is all aimed at men.

Speak for yourself I am the devil's right hand woman.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options

Boobies pump?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Yes you are my right hand woman :laugh: >:)
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options

Boobies pump?

omgjedp2ygxm.gif
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options

Yes you are my right hand woman :laugh: >:)

I'm left handed. You're welcome to the right.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options

Boobies pump?

omgjedp2ygxm.gif

I think I'm going to flirt with you from now on. It's only wrong with the opposite gender.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options

Boobies pump?

omgjedp2ygxm.gif

I think I'm going to flirt with you from now on. It's only wrong with the opposite gender.

Oh no! Please don't, that would be awful.
    vifqyj3th576.gif
  • Ironandwine69
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Renaissance_Turtle:
    Nothing to do with the Bible.

Even atheists adhere to monogamy and some sense of loyalty to spouses. It’s human nature. It is the norm in all countries in the world. Surely it is not based on a selective religious system. Humans are naturally inclined to take a life partner and live with them with some sense of commitment.

Your defence of polygamy citing the Bible sets a dangerous precedent. Deuteronomy says a lot of weird things and there is also a lot of underage marriages or unions in the OT. Would you defend child marriages in the same way?

Are you saying not monogamous couples are not committed to each other?
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Renaissance_Turtle:
    Nothing to do with the Bible.

Even atheists adhere to monogamy and some sense of loyalty to spouses. It’s human nature. It is the norm in all countries in the world. Surely it is not based on a selective religious system. Humans are naturally inclined to take a life partner and live with them with some sense of commitment.

Great, another "be like me" post.

It's also human nature to be attracted to other people. Just because you're not in a monogamous relationship doesn't mean the relationship doesn't have loyalty or commitment, as long as all parties are happy with their setup, who the *kitten* cares? Why not just let people be however they want to be?
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    I also skimmed through the responses. If you have to come out in such heavy defence of inappropriate behaviour, it’s only a sign of self-assurance.

Deep down, there is a little part of your mind that tells you it is not the right thing to do.

Okay Dr.Phil. Nobody is actually defending the original post, it's tasteless. The only people that are coming out strong are the ones that are judging others for the way they live their lives and calling OP pathetic.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    I also skimmed through the responses. If you have to come out in such heavy defence of inappropriate behaviour, it’s only a sign of self-assurance.

Deep down, there is a little part of your mind that tells you it is not the right thing to do.

You be you and I'll be the sinner that I am.

I'm going to the gym for a yoga class and there's one guy there that picks his toenails the whole time and grunts loudly during downward dog. Still better than this conversation.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    In my mind being kind and paying compliments is not flirting, unless it's something sexual. Like I can tell a woman she is beautiful, or I can tell a man that he has a nice smile. To me flirting is private messaging or even posting it to each other talking about sex and what not. It's not really about my ego, it's more about hey I'm committed to this guy and only this guy and I want him to do the same. No shame against open relationships or marriage.
This discussion has been closed.