Married and flirty....?

Options

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    @Ironandwine69 that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying you can be attracted to another human but don't take actions upon it. And honestly I don't even look to find any one else attractive. I don't feel the need too. My fiancé is a great man and he's everything that I need so I don't bother with anything else or anyone else.

And that is awesome.
    But we should not judge what others do with their marriages or relationship. How do we even know that the spouse is not okay with it.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    @Ironandwine69 that's why I said above if your spouse is okay with it, do your thing. But if they aren't and you're hiding it then it's a problem. But hey to each their own.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    @Ironandwine69 that's why I said above if your spouse is okay with it, do your thing. But if they aren't and you're hiding it then it's a problem. But hey to each their own.

How is flirting a problem though? Like, how is it a threat to your relationship?
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    @Will_Run_4_Food I haven't took my vows yet because my fiancé is active duty military and he's gone most of the time so no time to plan and plus we're saving up money for a big wedding. I'll be preachy on my views because I know the meaning of marriage.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    @Will_Run_4_Food there's many things that play into the factor for my marriage. Plus I want to be healthy for my wedding not going through chemotherapy so thank you.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    If it does change in 15 years I'll admit I'm wrong
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    @Will_Run_4_Food if you're being serious, thank you.
  • Wolfger
    Wolfger Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Anybody here ever hear of polyamory? :lol:
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Huh?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Huh?

Can I just ask, why would you bother posting in the selfie thread if you weren't looking for some type of attention?

Not judging, just asking
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Not looking for any attention or I would of posted with my boobs out and what not mainly just looking for friends to keep up the motivation!
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Hahahahaha! :D
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    Not looking for any attention or I would of posted with my boobs out and what not mainly just looking for friends to keep up the motivation!

I should post my boobs.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options
    Lmao if you got em, flaunt em if ya wanna!
This discussion has been closed.