Relationships on MyFitnessPal

Options

Replies

• gregproctor44
    gregproctor44 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    A) This is the dumbest thing I've ever read through.
    B) Put her (or him) on blast. Let the other gullible guys know who to look out for!
  • gregproctor44
    gregproctor44 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    LOL, you might want to rethink that though.
    Clearly I'm doing MFP all wrong. I need some gift cards in my life.

just use an amazon wishlist instead.

I have seen many Tumblr accounts do this in exchange for uploading personal pics/videos.. I am not gonna lie, the thought has crossed my mind.

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    LOL, you might want to rethink that though.
    Clearly I'm doing MFP all wrong. I need some gift cards in my life.

just use an amazon wishlist instead.

I have seen many Tumblr accounts do this in exchange for uploading personal pics/videos.. I am not gonna lie, the thought has crossed my mind.

Hahahaha! I wouldn't do it but damn.. some of these chicks are really onto something.

On the other hand I have some used under garments I would sell you! :#

I kid.. I kid.. (before the pm's start rolling in)
  • franklin505
    franklin505 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would be very suspicious of an extremely attractive women who's friends list is 95% male. A genuine friend is here to support not abuse.
  • Break__You
    Break__You Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Ask for noods first but make sure they have todays date on them then send her some D picks

EWWWW

He said ewwww :lol:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I would be very suspicious of an extremely attractive women who's friends list is 95% male. A genuine friend is here to support not abuse.

You could've stopped your post right there and still been correct.

Wait...you callin me ugly???
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »

You could've stopped your post right there and still been correct.

Wait...you callin me ugly???

I'm suspicious of you
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    She is begging me LOOOL

Screen shots or it didn't happen
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    All these years on here and I've been doing it ALL wrong!! All those engaments and no gift cards to show for it! *Sigh*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    i have had 3 in the last 4 weeks doing the same on here, one of whom befriended about 25 guys withing the first few days, ha ha, i have never done chat lines or internet dating sites etc, but when a really beautiful woman, starts chatting me up , i get suspicious! 2 of them show phone numbers for mitchigan,(i'm in uk) and had facebook profiles and one had, a linkdin profile using the same photos. wanted to talk off this site! call me sceptical, or happily divorced, ( no offence to any ladies, as me and my ex wife are good friends, i even went to her wedding when she remarried), as i said to all 3 of these ladies, i'm on here to lose weight,Not date people.
    **Runhardbestrong' are you ADMIN seeing as you have 27,000 odd posts? i have messages in my MFP messages

Geezus..I just wanted to chat about fitness.. honestly, no really. .truly I did :laugh:
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    [...On the other hand I have some used under garments I would sell you! :#

WTF??!? YOU KID??? What the heck am I going to do with this shopping cart full of iTunes cards????!!??
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    [...On the other hand I have some used under garments I would sell you! :#

WTF??!? YOU KID??? What the heck am I going to do with this shopping cart full of iTunes cards????!!??

If I even had iTunes we could work out a deal.. maybe you could exchange them for Taco Bell cards then we can talk about a little something.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    She is calling me her girlfriend!!!

Cute! Looking forward to getting an STD! (Save the Date)
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Cheese and rice.... if I see a post or a thread about how you were taken advantage of, you're gonna get a big ol "I told you so" from me. I'll make sure it's in gif form too.