Relationships on MyFitnessPal

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I am accepting ITunes gift cards in return for a short online flirt session. Please pm me for details.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I am accepting ITunes gift cards in return for a short online flirt session. Please pm me for details.

Had I known that I was due an iTunes card for every ahole I've gotten off on this site I would almost have a full album by now.

Girls do you not read the fine print in tech support....it covers this topic ...to encourage support and happiness of others its reccomended that gifs, gifts, and pics are exchanged
  • Royal_Peace
    Royal_Peace Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Catfish
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I prefer Amazon gift cards.

This might be a good time to remind some of you that you're behind on payments.

Swear it's in the mail. Don't cut me off
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I said it but I didn't mean it. I meant it but I didn't say it. I don't know if I'm depressed or not. I mean I'm not happy but I'm not sad. I don't hate you but I don't like you either. I don't want you to go but I don't want you to stay. I want to ask you for gifts just to see if you will give them to me,
    but I don't think I really want them. Let's just chill, enjoy some sexting and be confused in the fact that we can never be together EVER, but we do have actual emotions for each other! ... We think!
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Corprina wrote: »
    I said it but I didn't mean it. I meant it but I didn't say it. I don't know if I'm depressed or not. I mean I'm not happy but I'm not sad. I don't hate you but I don't like you either. I don't want you to go but I don't want you to stay. I want to ask you for gifts just to see if you will give them to me,
    but I don't think I really want them. Let's just chill, enjoy some sexting and be confused in the fact that we can never be together EVER, but we do have actual emotions for each other! ... We think!

:D
  • Corprina
    edited September 2017
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Corprina wrote: »

Are you the one requesting the iTunes cards?

NO, I'm not! I might be a little weird but I'm not CRAZY. It was just an observation.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    I have trust issues. Like I don't trust no fkn body.

Soooo you are saying we are not a thing and i wont get that gif you promised :'(
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    3cd8a33a.png
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    She is asking for money to help her with her sickness???

We get it, you are bored
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I'm over this *kitten* already. Dude... it's done.
  • Corprina
    Options
    She is asking for money to help her with her sickness???

So this is the way it is: people treat you the way you allow them to and if you don't like it, it's up to you and you alone to put a stop to it. You do not deserve this treatment. Block her. Say nothing, just block her. And never speak to her again. If she has half a brain, your silence will speak for itself. I've had to this myself and it feels GOOD to have the last word without even saying anything!