Replies

• Alphastate
    Alphastate Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Burnt calories over burned calories.
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I can't stand all the kittens...annoying!

download-1.gif

LOL :bigsmile: Had too!
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    TOM

It's your freaking period, call it your period. You aren't fooling the boys by talking in code.

Also, yes. You are likely to retain some water during your period. Deal with it. It doesn't mean that you GAINED wait. Did you suddenly just start getting our period when you started tracking your calories? You never had this experience before you joined MFP?

Sorry. Bad mood today. I'm ranting in an out-of-proportion way.

that time of month? LOL

Yes! As in
    I have a question about gaining weight when TOM is here.
    I'm having trouble with TOM. Can someone help?
    I ate over my goal by 27,000 calories today because TOM is here.
    Does TOM ever do this to you?

OK. All together like that, it's actually sort of funny.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Not really a phrase, but it drives me crazy when people misspell "lose" as "loose." Two different words, folks.

Or people who think they have something to say and go on and on about " Protien " ( protien powder, protien shakes, protien smoothies etc all in the same post ).
    I say, if someone wants to educate people on protein, they need most importantly learn how to spell the word.
    And then there is....or is it " than their is "....jejeje ....? I could go one, but will stop. I have been told often enough that as a non-native speaker/writer of English I have no right to criticize.....:o).
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Journey, argh!!!!! I have begun to call it a walkabout since you know, i do more walking now.
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    TOM

It's your freaking period, call it your period. You aren't fooling the boys by talking in code.

Also, yes. You are likely to retain some water during your period. Deal with it. It doesn't mean that you GAINED wait. Did you suddenly just start getting our period when you started tracking your calories? You never had this experience before you joined MFP?

that time of month? LOL

Yes! As in

This made me laugh. I can't hear TOM without thinking about Tom Cruise...which makes this list even better for me. hahaha.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Fat people calling themselves curvy

completely agree with this. If you don't even have to turn your upper body and you have a roll at your side, guess what, you're fat. If your belly fat impedes you from touching your toes, you guessed it, you're fat. Multiple rolls does not a curvaceous body make. I'm fat! Just say that and own it. GAAAAH! Drives me bonkers.

LOL
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    TOM

that time of month? LOL

Yes! As in

This made me laugh. I can't hear TOM without thinking about Tom Cruise...which makes this list even better for me. hahaha.

Is TOM your boyfriend ?
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    It's the curvy kittens that bug me.

Are you ok with the " fluffy " kittens ?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Fat people calling themselves curvy

Whatevs dude a circle is a curve so therefore I am curvy
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    It's the curvy kittens that bug me.

Are you ok with the " fluffy " kittens ?

Or soft kitties? Warm kitties? Little balls of fur?
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    In general (and not just on MFP), people who spell phonetically instead of correctly drive me nuts. I also can't stand when people decide punctuation is unnecessary. I'm like "hey I came in to your thread to give you advice like you asked for, but your post ran on for twenty lines without a single period. Good luck. I'm out"
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    TOM

that time of month? LOL

Yes! As in

Oh man. I wrote 'wait' instead of 'weight'. And it wasn't even an autocorrect. It was me. Now I'll just hang my head in shame.
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    LOL... The only one I've witnessed so far is the "Clean vs Dirty eating debate"

TOM is hilarious though!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Journey, argh!!!!! I have begun to call it a walkabout since you know, i do more walking now.

Hey don't stop believin' that you can succeed on this Journey...hellz yay I'm all about the Journey!

Cause youre just a small town boy
  • lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    TOM... I had to look up what it meant.
    :noway:
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    The threads about being sabotaged are ridiculous
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Yes! Journey is so overused!!! Not just on mfp....I hear it all the freaking time!
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    "breaky" is a dialect thing.

To be fair, if things as simple as shortening a word annoy someone, then they should probably stop reading. Then they can complain about something else that is just as trivial.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    TOM

that time of month? LOL
    Stole my line.:sad:
This discussion has been closed.