most annoying phrases on MFP ..

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    And sex. Can I count sex as exercise? I was really just laying there and he was doing all the work, but I know my heart rate went up and I got a little sweaty. That's cardio, right?

Who just lays there and let's him do the work? Oh, maybe the people asking that question about logging sex are the ones who do that. :laugh:

we should be friends...:) LOL
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    can I log house cleaning, yard work, preparing breakfast, taking a dump, or any other everyday activity as exercise calories??? yea this one makes me go up in flames...

And sex. Can I count sex as exercise? I was really just laying there and he was doing all the work, but I know my heart rate went up and I got a little sweaty. That's cardio, right?

LOL ....i dont log daily activities...
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    any recipe that has cauliflower in it...

I hate the recipe thread in general...I think I need to work on that...

baked chicken, kimchi, egg, cauliflower dish

Hope that helps :laugh:

Farkin delicious though

damn you chris!!!! All right maybe I jumped the gun on that one...but cauliflower Alfredo sauce, really?

:laugh: I know what you were getting at though. I have tried the cauli "pizza" recipe. Made it once and decided that it was pointless. May as well just mash it up and bake it. Same flavours, less farking around!
  • R4eBro
    R4eBro Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Don't you mean weight.
    ...lol...just kidding...
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    can I log house cleaning, yard work, preparing breakfast, taking a dump, or any other everyday activity as exercise calories??? yea this one makes me go up in flames...

Ugh I hate this one...I dont want to hear about your disgusting sin party and how many calories you ate back in swallow
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Who just lays there and let's him do the work? Oh, maybe the people asking that question about logging sex are the ones who do that. :laugh:

we should be friends...:) LOL
    In, as long as you don't log sexy time as calories burned :)
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Not just an MFP thing, but I friggin' hate the term "woot woot" (if you can call it a "term"). Drives me bat *kitten* crazy.
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    The 'I can't eat 1200 calories'. Are you serious? If you are on here, you either a: need to lose weight, or b: are trying to be more fit. In either case, 1200 calories isn't something you 'can't' do. Food got you fat, you ate that and more, I am sure. As far as being fit, if you are working out to your potential, you will be hungry, and you will eat that.
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Fat people calling themselves curvy

People who complain about overweight people calling themselves curvy.

Really, why do you care?
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    In general (and not just on MFP), people who spell phonetically instead of correctly drive me nuts. I also can't stand when people decide punctuation is unnecessary. I'm like "hey I came in to your thread to give you advice like you asked for, but your post ran on for twenty lines without a single period. Good luck. I'm out"
    You must hate my username Haha!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

But technically couldn't you add SEX in? It's a (not so every day) activity but sure burns those calories! :blushing: but If you could how could you log it?! I mean, you don't really want an open diary of your SEX LIFE? Right? :laugh:

Edited because my dumb *kitten* read pages 1-4, but skipped the part of the discussion including sex. *shaking head* man I feel dumb
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Walking isn't exercise - that one really gets me
  • FerociousKoala
    FerociousKoala Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I always have to laugh but also feel ashamed at the human race when I see "I don't get why I'm not losing weight :(" then you look at their diary and they've been over goal for a week straight and ate an entire pizza and a pack of hot dogs.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    "I want to lose the weight first and then start lifting weights to TONE"
    three months later....
    "How do I get rid of all this extra skin?"
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Fat people calling themselves curvy

People who complain about overweight people calling themselves curvy.

Really, why do you care?

^^This^^
    Like what? You want me to say "I'm Renaissance-goddessey."? Hope me not saying I'm huge blob of fat isn't ruining your sleep. ;)
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot not just here but on Facebook too. Please make the woot woot's stop!!!!
  • ittyXbittyXbritty
    Options
    people who "can't" give up soda and drink water
    you really, really, REALLY can't do that? really???
    and then literally "WAAAA BOO HOOOO WHY DON'T I LOSE WEIIGGHHTTT"
    um I don't know maybe it's the 500 calories of sugar you drink every day???
    or "what counts as water?"
    maybe water counts as water???? crazy idea.
    people who log daily activities as exercises. whoa you burnt a whole 20 calories dusting for a minute??? CARDIO GENIUS. GIVE ME YOUR WORKOUT.
    people who make excuses for everything. "i can't work out today because ____" "I can't eat healthy today because ____" well then why are you here get off go complain on facebook because clearly you aren't trying...
    and also people on here who send me messages about how my eating disorder is "disgusting" or how I "encourage" others, even though I am in recovery...seriously? you can't catch an eating disorder and who the hell would encourage one?! I'm obviously here to get fit.
    and finally, people who actually believe in negative calories. "oh if I drink ice water that's like -10 calories let me log that like a dumbass" "omg celery is like -2 calories a stalk let me also log that like a moron because negative calories are clearly a real thing" STOP. STOP. STOP.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Walking isn't exercise - that one really gets me

"walking is exercise!"

:noway:

walking is just normal life. congrats on doing the very minimum.
This discussion has been closed.