Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever cried about?

Options
CocoBrother
CocoBrother Posts: 789 Member
edited September 2017 in Fun and Games
what is the dumbest thing or person you ever cried about and why?

Replies

• DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    When I see a lonely Canadian Goose either by itself or next to one that has been hit on a road :(
  • CocoBrother
    Options
    I cried watching the Notebook omg embarrassing
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I cried when I was given a really ugly white vinyl purse for Christmas along with a bbq lighter. I was pregnant in my defense
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I cried because I was on a road trip and the online museum hours said one thing and the posted hours were different, so it wasn't open.

I didn't even really care about going to the museum. I think I was just tired.
  • CocoBrother
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I cried when I was given a really ugly white vinyl purse for Christmas along with a bbq lighter. I was pregnant in my defense

OMG lmao hormones I guess I cried too when i would have to put on my figure skates forgot or maybe repressed that one
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I cried once because I was soooooo tired. I had just given birth to my first child a few days earlier, so I think I was just a wreck in general! Bawled myself to sleep in the middle of the afternoon.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options

Yep. That movie does it for me too. I'm too sensitive for that *kitten*! :D
  • CocoBrother
    Options

I tried to hold it in and of course that only made it worse lmao
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options

I tried to hold it in and of course that only made it worse lmao

I do that with ANY sad movie. I'm such a sucker. LOL. I'll be trying to hide my face while wiping off the lonely drops of tears as they roll down my cheek....but, my sniffling usually gives it away! So embarrassing.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    When I was little I cried when my parents told me they had signed me up for soccer. I REALLY don't like soccer
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    A song on the radio
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

OMG lmao hormones I guess I cried too when i would have to put on my figure skates forgot or maybe repressed that one

I'm glad I could help bring this memory out of repression.
  • NoAnalHere
    NoAnalHere Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I cried because I was running late and realized I laced my sneakers without socks and would have to take them off and do it again. [ albeit recently]
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I cried once bc I spilled the veggies I was trying to drain into the sink. I was really hungry...
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I once spilled milk and I cried. Someone said don't cry over spilled milk. I felt dumb after that
  • CocoBrother
    Options
    i cried once when i asked a girl out and she said no because where i was raised she didnt date outside of her race. It sucked but such is life
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I've been through PMS, TOM, pregnancies and menopause. I've cried about all kinds of ridiculous crap.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I exploded some tomato soup in the microwave one time and was pretty inconsolable...

This past weekend I dyed my hair and cried because it's not what I wanted. Still not over that one yet!
  • AliNouveau
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I often cry when I have to say good bye to someone. It's really dumb and like it's random saying good bye to a friend after a vacation he was all I'll come visit soon, saying good bye at airports. It's weird