What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever cried about?

Options
CocoBrother
CocoBrother Posts: 789 Member
edited September 2017 in Fun and Games
what is the dumbest thing or person you ever cried about and why?

Replies

• DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    When I see a lonely Canadian Goose either by itself or next to one that has been hit on a road :(
  • CocoBrother
    Options
    I cried watching the Notebook omg embarrassing
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I cried when I was given a really ugly white vinyl purse for Christmas along with a bbq lighter. I was pregnant in my defense
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I cried because I was on a road trip and the online museum hours said one thing and the posted hours were different, so it wasn't open.

I didn't even really care about going to the museum. I think I was just tired.
  • CocoBrother
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I cried when I was given a really ugly white vinyl purse for Christmas along with a bbq lighter. I was pregnant in my defense

OMG lmao hormones I guess I cried too when i would have to put on my figure skates forgot or maybe repressed that one
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I cried once because I was soooooo tired. I had just given birth to my first child a few days earlier, so I think I was just a wreck in general! Bawled myself to sleep in the middle of the afternoon.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options

Yep. That movie does it for me too. I'm too sensitive for that *kitten*! :D
  • CocoBrother
    Options

I tried to hold it in and of course that only made it worse lmao
  • Raquel_Mama
    Options

I tried to hold it in and of course that only made it worse lmao

I do that with ANY sad movie. I'm such a sucker. LOL. I'll be trying to hide my face while wiping off the lonely drops of tears as they roll down my cheek....but, my sniffling usually gives it away! So embarrassing.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    When I was little I cried when my parents told me they had signed me up for soccer. I REALLY don't like soccer
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    A song on the radio
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

OMG lmao hormones I guess I cried too when i would have to put on my figure skates forgot or maybe repressed that one

I'm glad I could help bring this memory out of repression.
  • NoAnalHere
    NoAnalHere Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I cried because I was running late and realized I laced my sneakers without socks and would have to take them off and do it again. [ albeit recently]
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I cried once bc I spilled the veggies I was trying to drain into the sink. I was really hungry...
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I once spilled milk and I cried. Someone said don't cry over spilled milk. I felt dumb after that
  • CocoBrother
    Options
    i cried once when i asked a girl out and she said no because where i was raised she didnt date outside of her race. It sucked but such is life
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I've been through PMS, TOM, pregnancies and menopause. I've cried about all kinds of ridiculous crap.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I exploded some tomato soup in the microwave one time and was pretty inconsolable...

This past weekend I dyed my hair and cried because it's not what I wanted. Still not over that one yet!
  • AliNouveau
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I often cry when I have to say good bye to someone. It's really dumb and like it's random saying good bye to a friend after a vacation he was all I'll come visit soon, saying good bye at airports. It's weird