Everything is Changing!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    If mine wanted to go out and eat and suggested a soup and salad place I would have jumped at the chance. Best of both worlds.

Yeah I know :smile: . I thanked him for considering me so much but I just didn't want another salad. I eat salads all the time. But we talked after I made the post and received some feedback. I'm going to be more flexible and when he wants to go out, we'll go. I'm going to make good choices and be responsible.
  • Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    CindyWard2 wrote: »
    Another option is maybe have friends over to your home, maybe game night kinda thing. You control the food and drinks and still enjoy the social benefits. My husband and I never eat out...I mean literally maybe once a year. We both love to cook and we find we are always disappointed by the quality of restaurant food. We do frequently host friends at our house though. Just another option...good luck on your journey and I'm happy to hear your husband is supportive of is helping you figure this out!

Great ideas... Same here on the eating out! I have become very dissatisfied with the quality of restaurant food! Spending $30-40 for a meal at a place puts a bad taste in my mouth. Hubby and I kayaked this morning and spent $45 (for rental)....it was worth EVERY PENNY!