What genre of music do you work out to?

Options

Replies

• Fitkam90
    Fitkam90 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    christys03 wrote: »
    I workout to metal.....stone sour, metallica, three days grace, atreyu, five finger, disturbed......i could go on 4 days..... :D

I've heard of a few of those bands! I never could get into metal lol it hurts my ears. I have super sensitive ears. Heck, I hated vacuuming as a kid and even a young adult because I was scared of the noise lol!
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    EDM is my running playlist.
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Fitkam90 wrote: »
    christys03 wrote: »
    I workout to metal.....stone sour, metallica, three days grace, atreyu, five finger, disturbed......i could go on 4 days..... :D

I've heard of a few of those bands! I never could get into metal lol it hurts my ears. I have super sensitive ears. Heck, I hated vacuuming as a kid and even a young adult because I was scared of the noise lol!

Lmao.....i need the loud and heavy beats when I workout.....keeps me going.....and sometimes rockin out! Lmao......
  • scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Drum and Bass
  • victory68
    victory68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Movie soundtracks and scores the epic music makes me feel way more accomplished than just a gym session
  • DiamondCookies
    DiamondCookies Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    J-Pop, the more generic the better.
  • Runner1393
    Runner1393 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sounds so weird, but after I take my pre workout I feel sexual af. (Not sure if that’s a normal side effect) haha!
    I usually listen to pop but today I listened to a mix of “bom bidi bom”, “privacy”, “earned it”, etc.
    listen to whatever you’re in the mood to listen to and your workout will flow with it.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Rock or metal typically like disturbed. But I will add random songs like Eminem or some eye of the tiger. Anything that will get me pumped.
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    Runner1393 wrote: »
    Sounds so weird, but after I take my pre workout I feel sexual af. (Not sure if that’s a normal side effect) haha!
    I usually listen to pop but today I listened to a mix of “bom bidi bom”, “privacy”, “earned it”, etc.
    listen to whatever you’re in the mood to listen to and your workout will flow with it.

Haha! I've never taken a pre workout.
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    Rock or metal typically like disturbed. But I will add random songs like Eminem or some eye of the tiger. Anything that will get me pumped.

Rock and metal seem to be a popular choice!
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    victory68 wrote: »
    Movie soundtracks and scores the epic music makes me feel way more accomplished than just a gym session

That's great :smile:
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    scorpio516 wrote: »
    Drum and Bass

Very cool :)
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Rock and metal....couldn't really live without my streaming services!!
  • closemomma
    closemomma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Toby Mac would be a good Christian alternative and I like Big Daddy Weave.
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    closemomma wrote: »
    Toby Mac would be a good Christian alternative and I like Big Daddy Weave.

Me too! :)
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Dirty rap. Filthy actually. I hope the neighbors don't hear the music coming from my home gym at 5:45 am.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    everything from country to metal. Depends on the mood.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Top 50 mostly, some RnB, some electric.
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Dirty rap. Filthy actually. I hope the neighbors don't hear the music coming from my home gym at 5:45 am.

That used to be me! I had the filthiest songs you could think of and would blare it as loud as I could stand it.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Fitkam90 wrote: »

Rock and metal seem to be a popular choice!

I guess high intensity music. I don't see much in terms of country. I love country just not to work out too.