• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Breast in peace

Tip your waitress!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    People are just human. They can do good and contribute to other not so good things at the same time. We can like some things they do, and personally reject other aspects as something we would do or include in our own lives. So, I see good in what Hugh did, and also negative aspects as well. But, he's only human. Like us all. We can all make our own choices. But, the conversation about it is interesting. It's always good to see people living past 90 these days, though.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    The guy made money in one of the easiest markets. He wasn't known for anything else, so I am not sure why so many people mention it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    The guy made money in one of the easiest markets. He wasn't known for anything else, so I am not sure why so many people mention it.

.....but to say he made money the easy way is just lazy thinking.

Okay. Glad your alert thinking has you impressed with him.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    A true feminist icon! Activist, artist, innovator, visionary. Part Gandhi, part Wollstonecraft, part da Vinci, part soulless, exploitative troll. So much greatness in one man -- nay -- GOD. A piece of *kitten* with many sides, many sides.

https://static.currentaffairs.org/2017/09/good-riddance-to-an-abusive-creep

That is awful
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    A true feminist icon! Activist, artist, innovator, visionary. Part Gandhi, part Wollstonecraft, part da Vinci, part soulless, exploitative troll. So much greatness in one man -- nay -- GOD. A piece of *kitten* with many sides, many sides.

Sometimes I “have” to agree with the POTUS that the media pundits are just fake.

Sometimes it is. I do know someone that is friends with one of his previous girlfriends. She said it wasn't so good. But... Anyway, I think that if people are non-monogamous that they should both have the freedom, and safe sex and testing is important. I wouldn't be cool with any kind of requirements to dye my hair or alter my appearance in ways I didn't want. But, those are my preferences and choices. Other people make other choices.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Sometimes I “have” to agree with the POTUS that the media pundits are just fake.

maybe they're just *kitten*?