Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sexting?cheating?

13»

Replies

• MatthewRuch
    MatthewRuch Posts: 165 Member
    GlassAngyl wrote: »
    it's disgusting to not remain committed to one person.

Hmm. My fiance and I partake in form of the swinger lifestyle. We are very committed to one another. So I am confused as to whether I am disgusting or not to you, would you mind clarifying?

On the other hand, don't. Because I have neither the time nor the inclination to worry about the opinions of close minded fools.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited December 2019
    Is sexting cheating?

Yes. You wouldn’t want to catch the person you love expressing the same affection they show to you to someone else. You should be their reason they feel wanted in every way. If not they were never the one. Vice versa. Now a simple flirty comment here and there that’s human nature as long as you set limits.
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    I do agree with most of these posts! If u have talked with your partner and u two together made the decision to allow that in ur relationship, then no it’s not! People have open relationships all the time and it works! With that said, someone said it good! If it’s something u need to hide from your partner it’s cheating. No it may not be the physical act but ur still emotionally cheating! It’s kind of allowing that door for other things to happen to be open. IMO! And there is a reason for it! Ur doing it for a reason! If it wasn’t cheating then u wouldn’t need to hide it. Just try and put urself in the others shoes, how would u feel if that was being hid from u! Would u consider them cheating on u? Or would u be ok with it just because it’s sexting!? Really depends on the couple because every relationship is different! And because of that, it’s not fair to judge or assume when u don’t know what goes on behind closed doors! Just do what’s best for u in ur relationship and if u feel bad for it or think u shouldn’t do it and have doubt, then don’t because it’s probably cheating if u feel that way! And if u wanna be able to do that then talk to ur partner about it.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,074 Member
    PopRox90 wrote: »
    I do agree with most of these posts! If u have talked with your partner and u two together made the decision to allow that in ur relationship, then no it’s not! People have open relationships all the time and it works! With that said, someone said it good! If it’s something u need to hide from your partner it’s cheating. No it may not be the physical act but ur still emotionally cheating! It’s kind of allowing that door for other things to happen to be open. IMO! And there is a reason for it! Ur doing it for a reason! If it wasn’t cheating then u wouldn’t need to hide it. Just try and put urself in the others shoes, how would u feel if that was being hid from u! Would u consider them cheating on u? Or would u be ok with it just because it’s sexting!? Really depends on the couple because every relationship is different! And because of that, it’s not fair to judge or assume when u don’t know what goes on behind closed doors! Just do what’s best for u in ur relationship and if u feel bad for it or think u shouldn’t do it and have doubt, then don’t because it’s probably cheating if u feel that way! And if u wanna be able to do that then talk to ur partner about it.

So many exclamation points! You must sext a lot ;)
  • PopRox90

Ur dumb 😂😂 but u must if ur pointing that out! :)
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,074 Member

Round the clock. Last week, I returned the oversized phone i got as a gift because I can’t type fast enough on it with one hand lol
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member

Round the clock. Last week, I returned the oversized phone i got as a gift because I can’t type fast enough on it with one hand lol

lol
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    edited January 2020
    I sext with @slimgirljo15 all the time. My wife, @eatpolerepeat is fine with it. In fact, she likes it when I send her screenshots of mine and Jo's conversations.
    TMI? :#o:)
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    Yes, it's cheating. And @PaperDoll_ I want a divorce 😕

Sorry, divorce denied! 😝
  • Kindhearts30
    Kindhearts30 Posts: 1,730 Member
    I think so
  • PopRox90

Bad boy! 😹😈