Scrambled egg sandwiches , thoughts??

Options
13»

Replies

• itsaboutthattimeagain
    itsaboutthattimeagain Posts: 36 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Eggs are very important in my diet due being a pescetarian and not eating seafood everyday,,, Love them...egg sandwich are great. I don't eat egg sandwiches often, but use eggs often. lol ... lol @ all who are focusing on pieces of eggs falling out of a sandwich. Find that hilarious. No negativity intended. lol :)
  • 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I eat an open top scrambled egg sandwich with 1/2 a bagel or 1 waffle, toasted with cheese and mayo, very yummy, if the egg is just right, you can spread it on the waffle like any smear, you do have to hold it level though
  • Greybeard51
    Greybeard51 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I actually just made turkey sausage and egg on bagel thins for dinner. Put cheese on my roommates but not mine.
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Egg white, cheese in a tortilla...one of my standard breakfasts.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Just made one for dinner because of this thread....

YUMMO
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I made one this morning. Sauteed lacinato kale and red bell pepper in olive oil. Added an egg to it to scramble them all together. Poured into a tortilla. Yummy.

If I’m making a sandwich on regular bread, I prefer fried of sunnyside. Add some arrugala and alioli and cheese. Mmmmmmm.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Breakfast taco! Scrambled eggs with veggies in a corn tortilla. Add salsa, avocado and cilantro. Kind of a like a sandwich, but the tortilla holds it all in place.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,101 Member
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    Breakfast taco! Scrambled eggs with veggies in a corn tortilla. Add salsa, avocado and cilantro. Kind of a like a sandwich, but the tortilla holds it all in place.

Rae, I had THAT this morning, it was delicious.....
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Just had another tonight. Add some cheese and it makes for easy bulking calories!
  • Okiludy
    Okiludy Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Fried with runny yolk and bacon for me. Add in some butter and make sure to use plate to catch any mess. Wiping down plate with last bits of bread...*kitten* yum!
  • plbassriel2
    plbassriel2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    scrambled with peppers, mushrooms and onions...yummy. I could easily skip the bread but sometimes a grinder will do.
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Yum. Buttered toast, scrambled eggs, bbq sauce, sometimes bacon, another piece of buttered toast on top. Deeeelicious.

I find that the toast option actually keeps it a bit tidier too as the crispy crusts act as a lip on the sandwich.
  • carolynbarnett309
    Options
    I actually eat these after I work out I add sliced avocado ..
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I do scrambled egg on a wrap with cream cheese and some hot sauce. Yum.