Ask me anything you wish

Options
14567810»

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @hellvee wrote: »
    @MeeseeksAndDestroy what does it take to offend you?

Ask @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks he offends me all the time

You call it "offending". I call it "making love over Al Gore's information super highway"
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @hellvee wrote: »
    @MeeseeksAndDestroy what does it take to offend you?

Ask @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks he offends me all the time

You call it "offending". I call it "making love over Al Gore's information super highway"

Aww that’s downright sexy

I have a way with letters put together in a certain order that include vowels and consonants.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @CoffeeAndContour What is your ultimate dream job and why? :*

I’m a child psychologist and I have to say it is my dream job. Why? Life hasn't always easy for me and it could have went a lot better if I had someone like me. People need a safe place. People need to heal. I can help them do that. I love children and so it was perfect for me. Not to say it doesn’t have its challenges because it does, daily. But they are worth it. If I wasn’t doing this I’d be a marine biologist. I love sea life.

My friend told a date of mine I was a marine biologist. I've always wanted to be an architect.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    @CoffeeAndContour What is your ultimate dream job and why? :*

I’m a child psychologist and I have to say it is my dream job. Why? Life hasn't always easy for me and it could have went a lot better if I had someone like me. People need a safe place. People need to heal. I can help them do that. I love children and so it was perfect for me. Not to say it doesn’t have its challenges because it does, daily. But they are worth it. If I wasn’t doing this I’d be a marine biologist. I love sea life.

Thank you for doing what you do, and I couldn’t agree more (safe place). The world needs more people like you :*<3
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    @MeeseeksAndDestroy

Why are you shy towards me?

The sunglasses hide your eyes and I can't deal

w25yhdi2w4zj.gif