i am not mature enough

Options
12346»

Replies

• marci2lip
    marci2lip Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I need to finalize my breakup with buffets. All of them, even the "healthy" ones. Especially those actually. I completely lose self control in an all you can eat situation with too many vegetarian options. I eat till my belly hurts, not good.

Sorry buffets, its not you, its me.

THIS^^^^^

But make it champagne brunch. With LOTS of champagne. Yes... Champagne and I have needed to take a break. I just have a bloody mary now. ;-)
  • kayemmgee5
    kayemmgee5 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Delicious, micro-brew beer. The nuttier the flavor, the better.
  • Blackbird4
    Blackbird4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Donuts get me too, but they're generally easy to avoid. I've I'm confronted to them, say at the office, I give right in.

Also, Fresh&Easy has these nut clusters with pistachios, almonds...I'm not sure what else is in there..several nuts. I can't be responsible with those.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I havent really broken up with ANY foods... I just eat them in moderation or if I really want to have a buffet day/ eat a lot at my fav restaurant or something, Its time to jog for a few hours ( or half hour intervals lol) The one food I will NEVER EVER give up EVER... is sushi. I can give up pizza, pasta and burgers, cheese cake and I suppose good and plenty ( even though I love good&plenty) but I will.never give up sushi, or japanese food for that matter. LOL.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Free food. Someone brings in donuts, I can't be rude. Payday bagels? Hey, it's part of my employee benefit package.
    Birthday cake, I have to celebrate with the birthday boy or girl. Tenant appreciation design your own ice cream bar - I'm all over that. Go away free food! If they would only just charge a nickel I could say no. :wink:
  • danarandallreed
    danarandallreed Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I just wish I could break up with food. But since I can't, I have had to break up with all flavors of chips, anything chocolate, and the entire spectrum of cake. I still have feelings for them, but I can only observe from a distance. I turned down carrot cake last Friday at work, and I felt I should have instantly lost five pounds just for saying no. I broke up with marijuana in 1998 and it was the right thing for me, but breaking up with my favorite binge buddies is a lot harder.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I am a dirty food hoe! But at least I wait until the weekends...Usually Friday night I go for the chips and chocolate, and Saturday is take-out day. I haven't officially broken up with anything, but I'm an angel during the week :bigsmile:
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    (Oops)