Real Focus T25 Results? Anyone got a unbiased review?

Options

Replies

• JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize gamma was separate. Very disappointed. That's a whole $60 more on top on the $150 (shipping). Hmm
  • autumnsquirrel
    autumnsquirrel Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have just completed the alpha part of the program and I have lost 28 pounds. I am living proof that this program works. Just start Beta and am expecting the same results!!!
    would love to know what you ate on this program!!!:) I lost only 3 pounds and alot of inches. I am on day 2 of Beta today.
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 of Alpha and I have lost 1 inch off my waist, .5 inch off my arm and gained .5 inch on my thigh so far. It is helping with my running though as my core is getting stronger.

I love it!
  • autumnsquirrel
    Options
    I am on week 3 of Alpha and I have lost 1 inch off my waist, .5 inch off my arm and gained .5 inch on my thigh so far. It is helping with my running though as my core is getting stronger.

I love it!
    This program definitely does strengthen the core----and the legs!!!!
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Can anyone help me. I'm on day 5 week 3. I've put weight on.. I'm sticking to the diet writing everything down. Workouts are 100% effort had to follow the modifier but now I don't. I'm gutted I've put on. I'm 189 lb so not slim what the hell is wrong

Buy a BF monitor and throw away your scale.
  • sibalola
    sibalola Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am on week 5 so just started the Beta & I have lost 6lbs totally but several inches and droped a pant size :) LOVE T25 (btw I am NOT a coach)
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Can anyone help me. I'm on day 5 week 3. I've put weight on.. I'm sticking to the diet writing everything down. Workouts are 100% effort had to follow the modifier but now I don't. I'm gutted I've put on. I'm 189 lb so not slim what the hell is wrong

This, though I would add, get a measuring tape. I'm finishing up Alpha phase this week and haven't lost a pound, but I'm losing inches like crazy and can tell there is a definite change in my body, I look much leaner. I wasn't too sure about this workout at first since I'm used to burning tons of calories when I workout and I barely break 200 with this, but I can not deny the results. Looking forward to starting Beta.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I might give this a shot, I have done Insanity and P90x (and a hybrid of both) and I am looking for something just a bit shorter or something I can do on the road when traveling for work (that is quick).. looks to be like Pure Cardio for Insanity in time without as long of a warm up.
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 of the Beta phase (8 weeks in total). I love the program, but after the first few weeks, I've plateaued out and haven't gotten really awesome results. That being said, I've lost about 5 lbs. and 5 inches or so, and my core is certainly toning up and getting tighter. What I have seen results with though is my stamina. I enjoy the program, because I can burn a decent amount of calories (275-325 on average depending on which workout in the program) in a short amount of time. I thought that Alpha phase was certainly alot more difficult, especially the total body circuit, as compared to Beta phase, BUUUUT, I love how we can use weights and resistance bands in the Beta phase, which I think is important to leaning out and building definition.

Would I say this is a great program for people who need to lose weight and inches? Certainly, even with the modifications, which I have had to do from time to time, you still get a good cardio workout. But for someone like me, who is within normal weight range for my height and age, I am not seeing amazing results, and I certainly haven't lost those last pesky 10 lbs. I've wanted to shed, but the scale has not went upwards either.

I am planning on ordering the additional Gamma phase workouts next week, which promise to be even more difficult, and have a lot more free weight/band strength work incorporated.
  • autumnsquirrel
    Options

This, though I would add, get a measuring tape. I'm finishing up Alpha phase this week and haven't lost a pound, but I'm losing inches like crazy and can tell there is a definite change in my body, I look much leaner. I wasn't too sure about this workout at first since I'm used to burning tons of calories when I workout and I barely break 200 with this, but I can not deny the results. Looking forward to starting Beta.
    Love this post because I can relate. Today was my day 3 of Beta and I did Rip't. I burned about 100 calories. I know, LOL. I worked hard and didn't need to modify. However, during Speed, yesterday, I burned over 200. I also haven't lost much weight but lost a good amount of inches and see a difference; I look leaner. I agree with your suggestion regarding measuring tape. Taking measurements is key here.
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Is anyone following the diet to a "T" too? no pun intended! :flowerforyou:
  • sthelenschic
    Options
    I'm currently on week 1, its tough going but I love the fact that I can get it done and dusted in 25 minutes, as for me time is limited. I have downloaded an app which is helping keep me motivated! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/focus-t25-workout-log/id688162086?ls=1&mt=8
  • autumnsquirrel
    Options
    Is anyone following the diet to a "T" too? no pun intended! :flowerforyou:
    Not following the diet; but using it as a guide some days. I am going to make the Qunoa patties.. I can't lose weight on only 1200 calories a day; I tried that and it didn't work. I eat 2000 calories a day and it's been helping.
  • 1981lisa
    Options
    My husband has been doing it since mid-July and he looks amazing!!! I think he has lost between 10-12 lbs but I can definitely tell there are inches being lost! I am going to start on Monday:)
  • dbayne40
    dbayne40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am doing T25 right now. I am halfway through my second month. I love the fact that it is only 25 minutes and very doable.

T25 is for the average person looking for an intense workout, not for the over achiever. I am 55 y/o raising 2 grandchildren, this works out perfectly for me.

I have done Insanity, JM Body Revolution, Tapout and many others. This fits into my schedule much better and is easier on the joints.

Hope this helps.
  • autumnsquirrel
    Options
    Tomorrow, I finish up week 2, Beta. I just noticed that there is a disc missing from the pack, but I do believe you have to order it. Core Cardio, I think it's called. I am wondering if anyone has this/what's it like and how do you fit it into the Beta routine? Still losing inches, little by little and looking leaner. I have not gotten on the scale; I will not be doing so for awhile as it was too upsetting to me that it wasn't moving much. I do love the Beta; and I don't use the band; I prefer the dumbbells. Still going strong and enjoying it. 25 minutes that is a pretty decent workout.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow, I finish up week 2, Beta. I just noticed that there is a disc missing from the pack, but I do believe you have to order it. Core Cardio, I think it's called. I am wondering if anyone has this/what's it like and how do you fit it into the Beta routine? Still losing inches, little by little and looking leaner. I have not gotten on the scale; I will not be doing so for awhile as it was too upsetting to me that it wasn't moving much. I do love the Beta; and I don't use the band; I prefer the dumbbells. Still going strong and enjoying it. 25 minutes that is a pretty decent workout.

I got the Core Cardio free because I ordered through a BB coach. It looks like Speed 2.0 in the way that the routines are set up. I haven't done it, just watched. Did Speed 2.0 the first time and almost cried it was so freakin hard.
  • staceykenny
    Options
    LOL. So glad I'm not the only
    One who has to stop to pee sometime ;)
  • nancydrew8
    nancydrew8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Finished Focus T25 and here are my results:

Bust -.5 inches lost
    Arm +.5 inches gained
    Waist +.5 inches gained
    Hips 1 inch lost
    Thigh +.5 inches gained
    Weight 2 pounds gained

Waste of time. I did this in conjunction with another workout program. Looks like I wasted my entire summer. So very disappointing.