You should second guess your actions
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Smilin40 wrote: »

Also.....
    please god no

Well someone is definitely gonna die and he’s a downtown abbey talking ,Tony Stark’s lackey so yes let it be him if not him then who ?

Literally anyone else, get out of here with your bs about that! Vision is a beautiful creature! Also a bunch of them are gonna die

I think he's safe... He has the mind stone so it's just too obvious

I think Thanos kills his daughter though, or she dies to save someone or something....

I say we sacrifice Bucky lol...
    He'll never carry a stand alone, so I say he's gone...
  • NaughtybuttNice
    NaughtybuttNice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That was so very real and you’re letting your fear win.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

Well someone is definitely gonna die and he’s a downtown abbey talking ,Tony Stark’s lackey so yes let it be him if not him then who ?

Literally anyone else, get out of here with your bs about that! Vision is a beautiful creature! Also a bunch of them are gonna die

I think Thanos kills his daughter though, or she dies to save someone or something....

A. Bucky is my other baby

B. Who the hell is bucky?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

#whothehellisbucky lol
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    waiting for the foot in mouth moment
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    @mij140 it is Wellbutrin today would have been my 14th day on it but I didn’t take it. The rash started as just little red raised bumps on my abdomen but didn’t itch or hurt. After 2 days of that I went to the dr and because there was no itch or burn he didn’t think it was an allergic reaction so he kept me on the Wellbutrin but gave me a steroid shot and put me on prednisone for 6 days. That seemed to keep it at bay but now that I’m tapering off of the prednisone the rash is coming back with a vengeance. Calling the drs office again this morning as soon as they open.

@_barefoot_ I tried the noxema last night and it seemed to help but only temporarily. Thank you!

@slimgirljo15 I will try to porridge bath today. Thanks

Don't have bath too hot ok.. ☺
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Moment
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,978 Member
    Options
    Seriously-you guys are like whack a moles. I hit you back down, but you keep popping up. WTF?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    It's so good that i'd be happy just rewatching what what I've seen
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    :D:D
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Like I really need a good excuse to eat pie today... Come on!
  • Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

No vision gotcha no Bucky ok I like Bucky and after a billion pounds black panther is safe then who else Tony or cap are definitely not safe r71u27n27b5k.jpeg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

No vision gotcha no Bucky ok I like Bucky and after a billion pounds black panther is safe then who else Tony or cap are definitely not safe r71u27n27b5k.jpeg

Honestly i think everyone dies, mark ruffalo said everyone dies in an interview from like a year ago and everyone freaked
  • Smilin40
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

Honestly i think everyone dies, mark ruffalo said everyone dies in an interview from like a year ago and everyone freaked

I think vase 1 is wrapping up so I’d say lot of the old timers are done for make way for bp,spider,doctor strange and few other new ones can’t wait it’s goona be epic2b6pjghcd9hj.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

I think vase 1 is wrapping up so I’d say lot of the old timers are done for make way for bp,spider,doctor strange and few other new ones can’t wait it’s goona be epic2b6pjghcd9hj.gif

You know how there is a scene with spidey on the big ring thing in his regular suit then again in the iron spider suit? There is a rumor that he dies and stark seeks out strange to reverse time and give peter the iron spider suit
  • macrologger
    macrologger Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The Packers cut Jordy Nelson. I have the sads.
  • Smilin40
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

You know how there is a scene with spidey on the big ring thing in his regular suit then again in the iron spider suit? There is a rumor that he dies and stark seeks out strange to reverse time and give peter the iron spider suit

Yea read that part two is a time travel movie saw new scenes being filmed on set of avengers 1 city fight.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

Yea read that part two is a time travel movie saw new scenes being filmed on set of avengers 1 city fight.

No the avengers 4 movie is gonna be skrulls
This discussion has been closed.