Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Smilin40 wrote: »

Also.....
    please god no

Well someone is definitely gonna die and he’s a downtown abbey talking ,Tony Stark’s lackey so yes let it be him if not him then who ?

Literally anyone else, get out of here with your bs about that! Vision is a beautiful creature! Also a bunch of them are gonna die

I think he's safe... He has the mind stone so it's just too obvious

I think Thanos kills his daughter though, or she dies to save someone or something....

I say we sacrifice Bucky lol...
    He'll never carry a stand alone, so I say he's gone...

A. Bucky is my other baby

B. Who the hell is bucky?

No vision gotcha no Bucky ok I like Bucky and after a billion pounds black panther is safe then who else Tony or cap are definitely not safe r71u27n27b5k.jpeg

Honestly i think everyone dies, mark ruffalo said everyone dies in an interview from like a year ago and everyone freaked

I think vase 1 is wrapping up so I’d say lot of the old timers are done for make way for bp,spider,doctor strange and few other new ones can’t wait it’s goona be epic2b6pjghcd9hj.gif

You know how there is a scene with spidey on the big ring thing in his regular suit then again in the iron spider suit? There is a rumor that he dies and stark seeks out strange to reverse time and give peter the iron spider suit

Yea read that part two is a time travel movie saw new scenes being filmed on set of avengers 1 city fight.

No the avengers 4 movie is gonna be skrulls

You say shrulls I say time travel only one way to sort this e1hukwat03et.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

Well someone is definitely gonna die and he’s a downtown abbey talking ,Tony Stark’s lackey so yes let it be him if not him then who ?

Literally anyone else, get out of here with your bs about that! Vision is a beautiful creature! Also a bunch of them are gonna die

I think Thanos kills his daughter though, or she dies to save someone or something....

No vision gotcha no Bucky ok I like Bucky and after a billion pounds black panther is safe then who else Tony or cap are definitely not safe r71u27n27b5k.jpeg

Honestly i think everyone dies, mark ruffalo said everyone dies in an interview from like a year ago and everyone freaked

I think vase 1 is wrapping up so I’d say lot of the old timers are done for make way for bp,spider,doctor strange and few other new ones can’t wait it’s goona be epic2b6pjghcd9hj.gif

You know how there is a scene with spidey on the big ring thing in his regular suit then again in the iron spider suit? There is a rumor that he dies and stark seeks out strange to reverse time and give peter the iron spider suit

Yea read that part two is a time travel movie saw new scenes being filmed on set of avengers 1 city fight.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0fBpK4KZqyi
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

Another thing
    i will literally ugly cry in the theater if vision dies.
    and if he dies first even worse
    Vision is going to die. Probably not first since they are protecting him. But Thanos will have all the gems by the end of Part 1. Don't worry, they will bring him back at the end of Part 2.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    edited March 2018
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

It's been introduced already so maybe
  • Smilin40
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

Nah think your right it’ll be the skrulls but some time travel in the mix let’s just enjoy infinity wars first can’t *kitten* wait.u2mygxuzuwbo.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

Nah think your right it’ll be the skrulls but some time travel in the mix let’s just enjoy infinity wars first can’t *kitten* wait.u2mygxuzuwbo.gif

Dude me either! Also with skrulls, anyone could be a skrull; so like say cap dies, they could be like 'psych it was a skrukk'
  • Smilin40
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

Dude me either! Also with skrulls, anyone could be a skrull; so like say cap dies, they could be like 'psych it was a skrukk'

Wanna see hulk go one on one with Thanos in a green purple slug fest.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

I wanna see a luke v kylo style battle where thanos beats the crap out of hulk and he's like 'hulk smash' and keeps getting up smiling, ready to fight, but they add back the growing bigger as he gets more angry
  • cee134
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

No because...
    He's going to die.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Also.....
    please god no

No because...
    He's going to die.

Naahhh not hulk
  • Smilin40
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

No because...
    He's going to die.

Naahhh not hulk

Hulk can’t die can he ?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

No because...
    He's going to die.

Naahhh not hulk

Hulk can’t die can he ?

You can kill bruce. Old man logan got eaten by gamma crazy hulk and killed him by cutting himself out
  • cee134
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

No because...
    He's going to die.

Naahhh not hulk
    Remember that cut away scene, I think maybe in Avengers 2, where Iron man sees everyone dead and Thanos. That's going to happen.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

No because...
    He's going to die.

Naahhh not hulk
    Remember that cut away scene, I think maybe in Avengers 2, where Iron man sees everyone dead and Thanos. That's going to happen.

Nooope, he didn't see thanos, he saw his worst fear, which was his friends dead and him unable to save them
  • cee134
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

No because...
    He's going to die.

Naahhh not hulk

Nooope, he didn't see thanos, he saw his worst fear, which was his friends dead and him unable to save them

Foreshadowing.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

No because...
    He's going to die.

Naahhh not hulk

Foreshadowing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm naw I don't think so
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    everyone is apparently a ninja or superhero on this show. Or computer genius. Or they are just pretty women who look sad a lot.

Arrow is so fun, watch flash too
  • cee134
    edited March 2018
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

No because...
    He's going to die.

Naahhh not hulk

Foreshadowing.

Screenwriter Stephen McFeely had a pretty direct insight: "It's safe to say we will say farewell to people."

and

According to Nerdist, the Hulk actor not only confirmed he and Thor will be the first of The Avengers to face the Mad Titan, but also said his character acquired some vital knowledge about the Thanos situation.
    I bet he knows about Adam Warlock.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

No because...
    He's going to die.

Naahhh not hulk

Foreshadowing.

Screenwriter Stephen McFeely had a pretty direct insight: "It's safe to say we will say farewell to people."

and

According to Nerdist, the Hulk actor not only confirmed he and Thor will be the first of The Avengers to face the Mad Titan, but also said his character acquired some vital knowledge about the Thanos situation.

Fiege was like 'be careful what you wish for with characters dying because we are giving you characters dying'
This discussion has been closed.