Smilin40 wrote: »

Also.....
    please god no

Well someone is definitely gonna die and he’s a downtown abbey talking ,Tony Stark’s lackey so yes let it be him if not him then who ?

Literally anyone else, get out of here with your bs about that! Vision is a beautiful creature! Also a bunch of them are gonna die

I think he's safe... He has the mind stone so it's just too obvious

I think Thanos kills his daughter though, or she dies to save someone or something....

I say we sacrifice Bucky lol...
    He'll never carry a stand alone, so I say he's gone...

A. Bucky is my other baby

B. Who the hell is bucky?

No vision gotcha no Bucky ok I like Bucky and after a billion pounds black panther is safe then who else Tony or cap are definitely not safe r71u27n27b5k.jpeg

Honestly i think everyone dies, mark ruffalo said everyone dies in an interview from like a year ago and everyone freaked

I think vase 1 is wrapping up so I’d say lot of the old timers are done for make way for bp,spider,doctor strange and few other new ones can’t wait it’s goona be epic2b6pjghcd9hj.gif

You know how there is a scene with spidey on the big ring thing in his regular suit then again in the iron spider suit? There is a rumor that he dies and stark seeks out strange to reverse time and give peter the iron spider suit

Yea read that part two is a time travel movie saw new scenes being filmed on set of avengers 1 city fight.

No the avengers 4 movie is gonna be skrulls

You say shrulls I say time travel only one way to sort this e1hukwat03et.gif

It's been introduced already so maybe

Nah think your right it’ll be the skrulls but some time travel in the mix let’s just enjoy infinity wars first can’t *kitten* wait.u2mygxuzuwbo.gif

Dude me either! Also with skrulls, anyone could be a skrull; so like say cap dies, they could be like 'psych it was a skrukk'

Wanna see hulk go one on one with Thanos in a green purple slug fest.

No because...
    He's going to die.

Naahhh not hulk
    Remember that cut away scene, I think maybe in Avengers 2, where Iron man sees everyone dead and Thanos. That's going to happen.

Nooope, he didn't see thanos, he saw his worst fear, which was his friends dead and him unable to save them

Foreshadowing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm naw I don't think so

Screenwriter Stephen McFeely had a pretty direct insight: "It's safe to say we will say farewell to people."

and

According to Nerdist, the Hulk actor not only confirmed he and Thor will be the first of The Avengers to face the Mad Titan, but also said his character acquired some vital knowledge about the Thanos situation.
    I bet he knows about Adam Warlock.

https://youtu.be/_A0UeT38CLo
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Also.....
    please god no

Well someone is definitely gonna die and he’s a downtown abbey talking ,Tony Stark’s lackey so yes let it be him if not him then who ?

Literally anyone else, get out of here with your bs about that! Vision is a beautiful creature! Also a bunch of them are gonna die

I think Thanos kills his daughter though, or she dies to save someone or something....

No vision gotcha no Bucky ok I like Bucky and after a billion pounds black panther is safe then who else Tony or cap are definitely not safe r71u27n27b5k.jpeg

Honestly i think everyone dies, mark ruffalo said everyone dies in an interview from like a year ago and everyone freaked

I think vase 1 is wrapping up so I’d say lot of the old timers are done for make way for bp,spider,doctor strange and few other new ones can’t wait it’s goona be epic2b6pjghcd9hj.gif

You know how there is a scene with spidey on the big ring thing in his regular suit then again in the iron spider suit? There is a rumor that he dies and stark seeks out strange to reverse time and give peter the iron spider suit

Yea read that part two is a time travel movie saw new scenes being filmed on set of avengers 1 city fight.

Nah think your right it’ll be the skrulls but some time travel in the mix let’s just enjoy infinity wars first can’t *kitten* wait.u2mygxuzuwbo.gif

Dude me either! Also with skrulls, anyone could be a skrull; so like say cap dies, they could be like 'psych it was a skrukk'

No because...
    He's going to die.

Naahhh not hulk
    Remember that cut away scene, I think maybe in Avengers 2, where Iron man sees everyone dead and Thanos. That's going to happen.

Nooope, he didn't see thanos, he saw his worst fear, which was his friends dead and him unable to save them

Foreshadowing.

Screenwriter Stephen McFeely had a pretty direct insight: "It's safe to say we will say farewell to people."

and

According to Nerdist, the Hulk actor not only confirmed he and Thor will be the first of The Avengers to face the Mad Titan, but also said his character acquired some vital knowledge about the Thanos situation.

Also hulk is in avengers 4, he has a '3 movie story arch that goes from thor 3 to avengers 4'
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

No because...
    He's going to die.

Naahhh not hulk

Foreshadowing.

and

Also hulk is in avengers 4, he has a '3 movie story arch that goes from thor 3 to avengers 4'

Avengers 4 is just part 2 of infinity wars right?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Also.....
    please god no

No because...
    He's going to die.

Naahhh not hulk

Foreshadowing.

and

Avengers 4 is just part 2 of infinity wars right?

Nooooo they gave it a new title because the mood is totally different, also skrulls
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    You know where you can put it.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

q7yjl140deao.gif
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,978 Member
    Options

Up his/her butt & around the corner?????
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    How are things on the west coast?

In good handsl9ob3sjbsjt5.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    How are things on the west coast?

The west coast is the best coast.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    everyone is apparently a ninja or superhero on this show. Or computer genius. Or they are just pretty women who look sad a lot.

Arrow is so fun, watch flash too

I fast forward all the island parts, and now all the hong kong parts.

Dude, there is ALWAYS a lesson that ends up being relevant in the 'present' scenes!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    everyone is apparently a ninja or superhero on this show. Or computer genius. Or they are just pretty women who look sad a lot.

Dude, there is ALWAYS a lesson that ends up being relevant in the 'present' scenes!

dude, I know. Thats why I watch while its fast forwarding.

All the deathstroke stuff!!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

I can see what’s going on. I’m on spring break and binge watching it

But slade
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    In my face, slap!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

But slade

Ugh the island stuff was toooooo long too much of it and I see I’m not done with it. Laurel? Please. And Thea? Totally unrealistic

I hate both of them
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

But slade

Ugh the island stuff was toooooo long too much of it and I see I’m not done with it. Laurel? Please. And Thea? Totally unrealistic

I hate both of them

I feel ya. And when sara would talk I could only see her butt chin and hear her speak with a lisp.

I mind Sarah less
  • cee134
    Options

But slade

I hate both of them

I feel ya. And when sara would talk I could only see her butt chin and hear her speak with a lisp.

I mind Sarah less

I stopped watching Arrow a couple years ago. I don't remember most of it. I don't know if I'll pick it back up. I don't miss it.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    You do or you don’t
    That is the question
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I need a charm braclet to go with my charm
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Currently, the beard thread is dehydrated and smells like jay jay and Drakkar

Also, mostly lacking in anything resembling a beard.
This discussion has been closed.