Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Morning banana diet

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    JustRobby1 wrote: »
    One of these days when I am bored I am going to make up a fad diet of my very own as a social experiment.

It seemed to work with the hot dog and ice cream diet. Why not?
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    So it's a name for this...bananas for breakfast, normal lunch & dinner w/ 1 snack...geez
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    orangutan-dog.jpg
    I'm the dog.
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    So what if I reverse it and had the bananas for dinner? And why can't I blend the banana with ice and have a smoothie instead of drinking water? Is the magic formula ruined then?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    OMG.. why? :noway:
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    So what if I reverse it and had the bananas for dinner? And why can't I blend the banana with ice and have a smoothie instead of drinking water? Is the magic formula ruined then?

The premise is that the bananas and warm water are supposed to give your insides time to relax, if they can't relax, you gain weight and potentially get diseases that could cause blindness or death.

They also recommend going to bed before the new day starts as you can't lose weight without a good nights sleep.

other then that they dont describe any other part of the diet, they just say that you should focus on relaxing rather then stressing yourself out waiting for weight loss because no one can wait that long.
    write what needs to be done in a notebook and let the notebook remember for you.
    They also say to do what you want and say what you want but be mindful of what you say and how you say it.

Can you link to a website? I have a feeling that thing is going to be gold...
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member

The premise is that the bananas and warm water are supposed to give your insides time to relax, if they can't relax, you gain weight and potentially get diseases that could cause blindness or death.

They also recommend going to bed before the new day starts as you can't lose weight without a good nights sleep.

other then that they dont describe any other part of the diet, they just say that you should focus on relaxing rather then stressing yourself out waiting for weight loss because no one can wait that long.
    write what needs to be done in a notebook and let the notebook remember for you.
    They also say to do what you want and say what you want but be mindful of what you say and how you say it.

if last meal you ate is bananas and water vs the first one wouldnt you still have the same amount of "resting" time for your body xD ?
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    I'm fairly certain I would vomit if I ate bananas in the morning.
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member

I was being silly about the food timing. IMHO food sequencing goes in the woo category. But the mental relaxation and getting enough sleep part can help prevent binges at night if that's your problem, I guess. Mindful in speech, well I try :) That whole part was difficult to understand due to rambling.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Giggle.

My mind did not go there until this.

Well done.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    jgnatca wrote: »
    orangutan-dog.jpg
    I'm the dog.

:lol:
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member

My insides need to relax??? What were they doing while I was sleeping? I feel like my insides aren't doing so much that they need to relax anyway... What a ridiculous diet. Also I can think of a lot more filling things for breakfast to spend my 400+ calories on than a bunch of bananas.

Our insides have secretly been partying that's why they need to relax. Never heard so much bs in my life. I think I would vomit if I ate that many bananas in the morning
  • Lisa8823168
    Lisa8823168 Posts: 139 Member
    "They also say to do what you want and say what you want but be mindful of what you say and how you say it."

Now this (quoted above)...I can totally subscribe too, but unless this is a diet plan that includes Bananas Foster, not sure I can be open minded about the value.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    "They also say to do what you want and say what you want but be mindful of what you say and how you say it."

Now this (quoted above)...I can totally subscribe too, but unless this is a diet plan that includes Bananas Foster, not sure I can be open minded about the value.

I am totally on-board for the Bananas Foster diet.