If you could change anything about yourself

Options

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Like my Father used to say, "Wish in one hand and shlt in the other. See which one fills up first."

If you have the power to change something and you want to, you will. If there is something you can't change, don't worry about it. It's just a waste of your time.

immortality isnt a waste of time, road

Immortality is not a real thing.

tell that to the first emperor and ponce de leon, road :D

I know you're just jerking my chain, but......

The Emperor of China, Qin Shi Chang, who sought Immortality, was born in 259 BC and died at the age of 49 in 210BC, and,

Ponce De Leon, who sought the Fountain of youth, was born in 1474 AD and died at the ripe old age of 47 in 1521 AD.

Heck, Betty White will outlive both of them if you combine their ages.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    The ability not to give a *kitten*.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I wish I didn't work as much but I like money.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I just wish I had some hips, more of an hourglass shape.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

I am a potato. The only time I have hips is if I'm laying on my side. Even then, it's only 1 :/
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options

I am a potato. The only time I have hips is if I'm laying on my side. Even then, it's only 1 :/

I'm built like a surfboard if you look at me from the front. I have boobs and no booty, either. And I carry all my weight in my belly. I hate it.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

I'm built like a surfboard if you look at me from the front. I have boobs and no booty, either. And I carry all my weight in my belly. I hate it.

Same except my boobs are gone now too :cries:
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    I would remove the word sucker that is evidently embossed in my aura for the world to see.....
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a perfect body...if that wasnt an option, I would wish I wasnt such a perfectionist and would prefer to be less critical of myself and have better self esteem.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    That all I ever wanted to eat for the rest of my life is celery.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    I wish I had more friends lololololol

Sad isn't it?
    It is.

Friends are high maintenance though.

Right? I mean @MeeseeksAndDestroy expects me to dress up lizards and send her new pics every hour. I am running out of lizard outfits.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Like my Father used to say, "Wish in one hand and shlt in the other. See which one fills up first."

If you have the power to change something and you want to, you will. If there is something you can't change, don't worry about it. It's just a waste of your time.

immortality isnt a waste of time, road

Immortality is not a real thing.

tell that to the first emperor and ponce de leon, road :D

I know you're just jerking my chain, but......

The Emperor of China, Qin Shi Chang, who sought Immortality, was born in 259 BC and died at the age of 49 in 210BC, and,

Ponce De Leon, who sought the Fountain of youth, was born in 1474 AD and died at the ripe old age of 47 in 1521 AD.

Heck, Betty White will outlive both of them if you combine their ages.

Well to be fair, Juan Ponce de Leon did die from his wounds after being shot in the thigh with a poisoned arrow. If not for that, he might have lived much longer.

And, living in St. Augustine, Florida myself, my tap water actually comes from the same aquifer as Ponce's Fountain of Youth...so I'm drinking and washing in that every day.

As for what I would change...I'd love longer legs...and hair that doesn't frizz. I suppose moving to the desert would solve one of those problems.
  • VoodooChile76
    VoodooChile76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My vision lol....20 20 please

Totally 2nd this. Would be great not to wear contacts or glasses...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Add 4”.