slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Add 4”.

I can fix this, leave it in my hands :laugh:
  • Rottweiler17
    Rottweiler17 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mine for sure would have to be my physique I am a hard gainer and I would change the way I look which I am currently doing
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I want the ability to make all animals like and trust me. Also do as I say.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    All my insecurities....so detrimental
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Like my Father used to say, "Wish in one hand and shlt in the other. See which one fills up first."

If you have the power to change something and you want to, you will. If there is something you can't change, don't worry about it. It's just a waste of your time.

immortality isnt a waste of time, road

Immortality is not a real thing.

tell that to the first emperor and ponce de leon, road :D

I know you're just jerking my chain, but......

The Emperor of China, Qin Shi Chang, who sought Immortality, was born in 259 BC and died at the age of 49 in 210BC, and,

Ponce De Leon, who sought the Fountain of youth, was born in 1474 AD and died at the ripe old age of 47 in 1521 AD.

Heck, Betty White will outlive both of them if you combine their ages.

Well to be fair, Juan Ponce de Leon did die from his wounds after being shot in the thigh with a poisoned arrow. If not for that, he might have lived much longer.

And, living in St. Augustine, Florida myself, my tap water actually comes from the same aquifer as Ponce's Fountain of Youth...so I'm drinking and washing in that every day.

As for what I would change...I'd love longer legs...and hair that doesn't frizz. I suppose moving to the desert would solve one of those problems.

Well. You've got that going for you. Which is nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBWcRqPesws