Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Who wooed me?! Rude!

Woo can be good or bad. It's really hard to tell and makes no sense to have as a reaction button, IMO.

I agree. I see more people saying it's a negative thing than positive though. I wasnt genuinely upset haha

Yeah, I'm worried that if I go into the wrong thread and people check my profile out, they are going to judge me based on my Woos as a bad thing and not as a ironic funny thing.

People can see how many reactions you have?

I don't know. I feel like there is a long complicated way to see them for other people.
  • cee134
    Options
    I watched it until the governor came along like what happened. Every season is the same the get to a new place and people are crazy and they kill some zombies I'm a huge zombie and horror fan so I had high hopes for this show and they ruined it. Oh well. There's tons of good shows out there and GAMES OF THRONES is NOT one of them

I need to know what some of your favorite shows are. Please?!?

Wentworth (its a women's prison show, like if you took orange is the new black and made it really good)

I really love Netflix originals they're killing it right now.

"GLOW (its a show based in the late 70s early 80s I believe about a director who wants to have an all women wrestling show its awesome)
    *Mindhunter(based in the 70s after Charles Manson, its about an FBI agent who is a hostage negotiator teacher who gets interested in seriel killers and the way their minds work and starts interviewing and researching them. Its amazing)
    *Friday Night Lights(I have a weakness for sports shows and movies which is funny because I don't like sports)
    *The Office
    *Sliders
    *Atypical(about a teen with autism trying to find love its adorable and funny)

Those are all on Netflix except sliders they sadly took that off.

I'm always looking for new and interesting shows to watch. Some of those sounds interesting for me, some I'm already watching or have watched.
  • timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about mindhunter, it looks way cooler than TWD...
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    I've never watched it. I don't watch much tv and I guess it just didn't spark my interest. I might like it if I tried it.
    I think the last series show I watched was Stranger Things because my dh wanted to watch it together. It was better than I expected.
    I think I have a hesitation about starting to watch series shows because I don't want to get caught up in things.

The 2nd season of Stranger Things is about to come out October 27th.

I know. :)
  • cee134
    Options
    I've never watched it. I don't watch much tv and I guess it just didn't spark my interest. I might like it if I tried it.
    I think the last series show I watched was Stranger Things because my dh wanted to watch it together. It was better than I expected.
    I think I have a hesitation about starting to watch series shows because I don't want to get caught up in things.

The 2nd season of Stranger Things is about to come out October 27th.

I know. :)

avnlo0hvzoal.jpg