191 pounds lost since January (288 total). I am no longer obese.

Options
123457»

Replies

• SeikoMonster
    SeikoMonster Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    troyrummag wrote: »
    Dude you are definitely the man GREAT JOB!!!! You are a great inspiration and you have will power from hell.
    I notice your reloading press ,are you a recreational shooter ,hunter, competition shooter?

Thank you!
    I do quite a bit of shooting. Mostly into very long range target shooting. Now that I am considerably more fit and active I may get back into IPSC or IDPA that I used to shoot 20 years ago. No hunting really. I do harvest some deer now and then, but its non native Axis deer that mite as well be domesticated cattle.

ReginaM49 wrote: »
    I
    I too have started eating the same thing everyday with slight variation. It's easier to not have to think about it. I can have my meals ready to go. Congratulations on your tremendous accomplishment.

Thank you very much. The simple same meal 'food is fuel' thing is really working for me.
    Over the past two weeks Ive been traveling quite a bit and couldn't keep on the "program". It was nice to jump out and eat nothing but tacos and crap for 5 days, but I cant tell you how happy I will be to eat my waffles here in a few minutes.

• SeikoMonster
    SeikoMonster Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    BTW just a quick update...
    Last 2 weeks with all the travel I was eating Im sure 1800-2000 calories a day with no chance to workout. Learned a very important lesson about not keeping food in reach while driving.....Damn you cookie dough protein bars! hah.

But Im okay with it. I know I could have made 180 for the year loosing 220 pounds, Ill settle for 185 and 215. Haven't been on the scale in 6 days, so hoping that I am still right around 185 anyway....ugh tough few weeks food wise.
  • troyrummag
    troyrummag Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Very COOL!
    I'm also into very long range shooting ,out past a mile . I also like building rifles .That is why I like trying to stay in shape we hunt in very rugged mountains and my weight loss journey has helped me be able to keep up with my son who is a beast in the steep stuff with a 50 lb pack. When you put a hind quarter of a elk on your back you find out very quickly how out of shape you are hahaha.
    Great job and keep up the good work and happy shooting
  • 1980amberc
    1980amberc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. You are so inspiring!! Keep up the good work!
  • Warriormonk73
    Warriormonk73 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Amazing effort, well done! I bet it took great determination to get there!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the morning cup of inspiration!!! Bravo!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!