Interesting webpage... (for the ladies)

Options

Replies

• RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Load of crap trying to flatter you into buying their cloths.
  • R4eBro
    R4eBro Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Meeee too!!
  • R4eBro
    R4eBro Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oops I also guessed 12.5 percent bigger and am also an hour glass....hmmm who knew ,
  • athenasurrenders
    athenasurrenders Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Re the height issue:

Out of curiosity, I made my husband do it. He placed me between woman 6 and woman 7 (I had guessed woman 9). The site had me between 4 and 5. My husband is a pretty realistic and honest guy so I trust his judgment - no way am I as small as woman 5, unless she is much, much taller than me.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    This is great!!! I am 8 % smaller then I think...

and this:

"SHOW OFF YOUR FAVOURITE BODY PART
    Bum: Nothing shows off a good bum like a pair of great-fitting jeans. Have a pair of slim leg jeans on hand for when you need a quick outfit to really highlight your favourite feature. A figure-hugging evening dress will have the same effect, especially if you dare to go backless! Team with a great pair of heels, which will elongate your legs and accentuate your behind. "
  • jnieferstutz
    jnieferstutz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump - will do this one day soon
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    How interesting! I guessed myself much larger! That actually made my night...thank you for that!
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Will have a go at this later when I'm at home with the measuring tape..... :flowerforyou:
  • NRLMMeynendonckx
    Options
    Wow... I am 35 % smaller than I guessed... 35%?!
  • reddingaz
    reddingaz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I guess spot on - according to them I'm a perfect pear :)
  • mleanne21
    Options
    bump
  • sherise1214
    sherise1214 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I guessed much bigger too (22%).

I did notice that they don't ask for height though. I don't know how tall the models are supposed to be, but it had me placed at lady number 4. Maybe if she's 5'10 she might look that slim with my measurements, but I'm only 5'3. I'm skeptical that this is anywhere near accurate for me.

Nice idea though.

I agree with you, im a shorty It said i was 27 percent off, however i went to their sizing guide and they put me in a size 24 i am no where near a 24 i wear a regular size 14/16 i am short my measurements are 36/42/40 so i am stomach and bottom heavy. I buy medium shirts. I am not in denial, I need to lose 50 pounds min. But i am a shorty small at top and curvy at the bottom. I have plenty of junk in my trunk and i did when i was a size 6 and waist size 22. So i dont think its a very accurate assessment without height taken into account
  • imafitnesstrainerlara
    Options
    Mine was spot on. Haha I look in the mirror too much
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

I did notice that they don't ask for height though. I don't know how tall the models are supposed to be, but it had me placed at lady number 4. Maybe if she's 5'10 she might look that slim with my measurements, but I'm only 5'3. I'm skeptical that this is anywhere near accurate for me.

Nice idea though.

I agree with you, im a shorty It said i was 27 percent off, however i went to their sizing guide and they put me in a size 24 i am no where near a 24 i wear a regular size 14/16 i am short my measurements are 36/42/40 so i am stomach and bottom heavy. I buy medium shirts. I am not in denial, I need to lose 50 pounds min. But i am a shorty small at top and curvy at the bottom. I have plenty of junk in my trunk and i did when i was a size 6 and waist size 22. So i dont think its a very accurate assessment without height taken into account

I think at least some of the difference here can be accounted for by the difference in US & UK sizing. A US size 24, for example is much bigger than a UK size 24 and I don't know of anywhere in the UK that does sizes going down to 6,4,2, or 0.

Anyone smaller than a size 8 would be shopping in the children's section, I reckon.
    The website we've been looking at is a UK one
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    this was cool! made me feel better thanks! I guess 12.5% too big.
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • Sparkie134
    Sparkie134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW. I guessed 7 people away from where I actually was.
    And %33 higher.

People have often told me that I see myself bigger than I am and I brushed it off as sappy compliments.
    This is so crazy to me...
  • UnicornBaconsEsq
    Options

Nice idea though.

Same here, I was 35% off, but I'm only 5'1 and my body looks nothing like the one it said I matched. The one it matched me up with is really thin and I have an obese BMI. It also said I'm pear shaped and I am your classic "ruler" shape when I'm thin and tending more toward an apple shape when I'm overweight.

I would say I might be a little off, just not that much.
  • ashiesmash
    ashiesmash Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    can't wait to try this when i get home!
  • CloudyMao
    CloudyMao Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    7.5% too big, a size and a half. Oh and apparently i'm a perfect hourglass, I really am convinced I'm apple shaped :/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!