Interesting webpage... (for the ladies)

Options

Replies

• Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Well that was eye-opening! I guessed myself 12.5% larger than I am. Great visual to give perspective. Thanks :)
  • VixenArgentum
    VixenArgentum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who was spot on? Makes me feel I have a bit too much confidence...

Nope! I was spot on as well. I guess it just means that we're truly in-tune with our bodies as they are now.
  • SoftasRaine
    SoftasRaine Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am 30% smaller than what I guessed! WOWzers!! Thank you for sharing this!

me too!! 32.5%
    wow... scary

thanks OP for sharing this.
    and my 36.29.36 made me an "hourglass". i always thought i was pear or rectangle
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I am 17.5% smaller than I think I am, which is about 3.5 sizes smaller... I am also the perfect hourglass... This was quite interesting
  • scookiemonster
    scookiemonster Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Fascinating. According to the website, I guessed myself 10% larger than I actually am, and also have the same body type as Beyonce and Katie Holmes. I think they may be a liiiiittle bit smaller than me though :-p
  • clbowman91
    clbowman91 Posts: 32
    Options
    I guessed I was 20% bigger than I am, and about 4 sizes bigger than I am. I hope that doesn't mean I'll never see myself as a small person as I lose weight. lol.
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'll have to try this at home...work has the site blocked. ANY site that can make this many women happy is either giving away chocolate for free, or making them feel great about themselves! Definitely have to check this out!
  • _KrisMarie_
    _KrisMarie_ Posts: 146
    Options
    Am I the only one who was spot on? Makes me feel I have a bit too much confidence...

No, I almost guessed just right. I put myself 2.5% smaller than I am; though I was putting in measurements from a month ago, too, so maybe I am right on the mark now?

This is good though; my RL friends will tell me I'm TOO skinny and some worry I have a bad body image, which is not true. I know what I look like, and I could stand to lose some more fat and increase my LBM.

And I like that I'm a "perfect pear!" :smile:

Thanks for sharing!
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    It is funny that everyone is talking about the size how much bigger or smaller than they guess. What I took away from this is that it said I had the perfect hour glass figure. Something I never would have guessed. :)
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    This MADE MY DAY! I guessed myself between the biggest girl and the next one down and I was 10% off which is apparently a big difference because it brought me down to the 4th girl from the right. No way I am that small. I think they are trying to inflate our egos a bit but inflate away, I need that today! Oh and I am an hourglass woo woo.
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I guessed between the third and fourth from the left, turns out I'm between second and third. I am 5% smaller than I thought I am (and the perfect hourglass, to boot)! *happy dance*
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    That is so crazy! I guessed myself as the third to last one on the right, and I ended up being the third to last... on the LEFT! I don't know how accurate it is though, because I really don't think I look anything like that girl. It says I overestimated my size by 27.5%, wow. I put in my measurements from before I lost weight and I was a lot closer to the model I chose, THAT was interesting too. It also says I'm a pear which I already knew :) Cool find!
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I guessed myself 7.5% too big. And who knew that I had an hourglass shape? I'm gonna have to work a bit to bring out the best view of the hourglass though. :)
  • GoodSelf
    GoodSelf Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 5% smaller than I think I am. And I was never really sure if I was a pear shape, but evidently I am. Interesting. Thanks for sharing!
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I guessed nearly two sizes larger than my measurements state. Fascinating how perception can be so off.
  • thegoodner
    thegoodner Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was exactly right about my size... now, if only that size was smaller! :tongue:
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options

Guessed mine exactly too - we're just more intuitive? I dunno... lol
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I'm 2.5% larger than I think I am. I guess I'm just over confident.
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I guessed 5% larger than I am and came back as an hourglass which means at various points in my life I have been an apple, a pear and an hourglass so how am I meant to know how to dress!! lol :laugh:
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    you are 10% smaller than you think you are...

Your measurements indicate that you're actually smaller than the size you guessed on the sliding scale! We've also calculated your body shape, as it might be different to that of the model. Take a look below to find out more.

you are the perfect hourglass
    Hourglass: A smaller mid-section with a fuller bust and wider hips. The famous hourglass figure is all about curves, so go for outfits that really show off your shape. Scooped necklines and V-necks will frame your shoulders and bust beautifully, while a belt at the waist creates a great central focal point between your shoulders and hips. Think 1950s glamour, A-line skirts and fitted tops to create a stunning outfit for any occasion. If you're looking for something more casual, a pair of straight-legged jeans is a great option to maintain the definition around your hips and legs.

Edited to add shape :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!