Interesting webpage... (for the ladies)

Options

Replies

• Redgal56
    Redgal56 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I judged myself to be 3 sizes too big! This is a great website.....
  • Neish_Nonstop
    Neish_Nonstop Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My results: You are 12.5% smaller than you think you are. Pear: Your major curves are at your hips, while your waist and shoulders are a lot smaller. Wow, I always thought I was hour glass shape not pear. This is a very neat website! Thanks for sharing!
  • shrimpydoo
    shrimpydoo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. I am 5% larger than I thought I was. And I'm a pear, not a blob. The information on styles & accessories was great though.
  • figueirt
    figueirt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I went to the site and was totally amazed at what I thought my body image was!! I was 22% smaller! I guess that is good. Reading through the other comments makes me believe that our own self image is severly misconstrued. Thanks for the link!! :smile:
  • Juka80
    Juka80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    for later Thanks.
  • brandisutherland79
    Options
    I guessed myself as 22.5% larger than I really am. Interesting!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    bahahaha it said im 32.5% smaller than i think i am...yeah right lol..i def dont feel that way lol
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    OMG it said I was 25% smaller than what I guessed - really cheered me up even while doubting the results lol
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who was spot on? Makes me feel I have a bit too much confidence...

I'm right there with ya. Spot on.
  • newmelady
    newmelady Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am 20% smaller than I think.
    And surprise surprise.......... I am hourglass........... I know 7' difference means an hourglass...........only never applied it to me. I thought I was apple shaped.
    Now if only I can do something to my lower belly..........................
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I was two sizes too big!

>>>you are the perfect hourglass Hourglass: A smaller mid-section with a fuller bust and wider hips.

I knew this. That was fun. Thanks!
  • momsgettinhealthy
    momsgettinhealthy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 20% smaller than I think.
    And surprise surprise.......... I am hourglass........... I know 7' difference means an hourglass...........only never applied it to me. I thought I was apple shaped.
    Now if only I can do something to my lower belly..........................

I was 5% smaller than what I thought. I too always thought of myself as an apple shape, and honestly to realize that I am a "perfect hourglass" according to this site, gave me a little more motivation!
  • rachface1234
    rachface1234 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who was spot on? Makes me feel I have a bit too much confidence...

I'm right there with ya. Spot on.

Girl aint nothing at all wrong with having confidence, high five for loving on yourself instead of beating up on yourself like so many of us, you're my hero :blushing:
  • Epiclobster
    Epiclobster Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

I was only 2.5% off. I clearly spend too much time obsessing about my body.

Also, calling me a "perfect pear" doesn't make it sound more appealing.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Wow...I am 17.5% smaller than I guessed I was! With a perfect pear shape. Lovely. I USED to have a small waist...darn kids! LOL Very interesting though! thanks for the website!
  • MelAb8709
    MelAb8709 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I guessed 37.5% too big ... I must have done it wrong!
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    2.5% smaller. So I know I'm fat. haha.
  • judilockwood
    judilockwood Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    YEAHHHHH!!! I guessed 7.5% larger, quite well pleased!!! and an hourglass figure- always thought I was a pear! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!