Halloween Greetings

Options
13»

Replies

• pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Dearest @pbandwine my candy corn loving lover:

Wanna know what we’ll have in common tonight? As you strain against the ropes begging for your release I will be working on my own.

Hicks

P.S. I'm sure they'll soon find a cure for what I'm passing to you.

P.S.S. Who am I kidding. No they won't.

Holy *kitten*. What the *kitten* did I miss?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks...I'm so disappointed to not have gotten a murdery, creepy Halloween greeting, its my favourite holiday...you SUCK!

FYI you are now on my mfp hit list (wonder what that might be all about? Let's just say I hold a grudge)....I don't forget or forgive...look out!...you SHOULD be frightened (super scary right!!)...I'll get you...one day...maybe...
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    This thread...it's like:

bko4o018iz6d.jpeg
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks...I'm so disappointed to not have gotten a murdery, creepy Halloween greeting, its my favourite holiday...you SUCK!

FYI you are now on my mfp hit list (wonder what that might be all about? Let's just say I hold a grudge)....I don't forget or forgive...look out!...you SHOULD be frightened (super scary right!!)...I'll get you...one day...maybe...

I'll take care of you with my Valentine's Greetings
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @Vikka_V wrote: »

I'll take care of you with my Valentine's Greetings

thanksgiving is just around the corner just saying

Good point. A holiday that features a lot of carving.

And stuffing