Crush Notes

Options

Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    Dear Crush 2,

I just met you 1 hour ago but I already feel like I have known you for 2 days

Me

Ummmm....it's been months. Nice.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Dear Crush 2,

Me

Only "2 days"? oh, I'm broken!
  • shanda_panda
    shanda_panda Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a crush and I very RARELY get one too. It's this guy I work with and he's really friendly and sweet. So, I was thinking at 1st that maybe he liked me back in the same way - UNTIL - he told me and the lady I work next to that he had a crush on someone. We finally got it out of him and turns out it's this beautiful girl who works up on another floor in our office. My spirit and heart were crushed :( and because he looks at me as such a nice friend, he'll tell me things like, "ah. she is so perfect - she looks so good today - wow." or "we're just goofy together, like I was talking to her and she laughed and then hit herself in the face by accident." - which I think kinda shows she gets nervous around him and probably feels the same - I just have to laugh and pretend it's all fine and funny.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,103 Member
    Options
    I have a crush and I very RARELY get one too. It's this guy I work with and he's really friendly and sweet. So, I was thinking at 1st that maybe he liked me back in the same way - UNTIL - he told me and the lady I work next to that he had a crush on someone. We finally got it out of him and turns out it's this beautiful girl who works up on another floor in our office. My spirit and heart were crushed :( and because he looks at me as such a nice friend, he'll tell me things like, "ah. she is so perfect - she looks so good today - wow." or "we're just goofy together, like I was talking to her and she laughed and then hit herself in the face by accident." - which I think kinda shows she gets nervous around him and probably feels the same - I just have to laugh and pretend it's all fine and funny.

Aww, I’m sorry. Sounds like you’re well grounded with it all though.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Dear Crush..
    I promise you're the only one.. :#
  • shanda_panda
    Options

yeah - I am grounded. I was really hurt at 1st, but still I never showed it and have been getting better grounded day by day! thank you :)
  • shanda_panda
    Options

so you got friendzoned? thats cool

yeah! not so pleasant :)
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

yeah - I am grounded. I was really hurt at 1st, but still I never showed it and have been getting better grounded day by day! thank you :)

I got money on the fact there’s more than one crushing on you. Just a thought.
  • shanda_panda
    Options

I got money on the fact there’s more than one crushing on you. Just a thought.

that would be nice but I wouldn't count on it! You are very kind nonetheless. thank you
  • shanda_panda
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

I just creeped on your profile and can I just say.... his loss, beautiful! <3

thank YOU kace kay! his loss when I get in shape but even if he liked me then - too bad, too late, and I'll play no one's 2nd choice :)
  • pudgy1977
    Options

thank YOU kace kay! his loss when I get in shape but even if he liked me then - too bad, too late, and I'll play no one's 2nd choice :)

That's the spirit &&&& I totally agree with @kinetixtrainer2 and his comment above - you look great and very crushable!

AGREED! If I was jumping fences...

Serious, you are not only beautiful, but seem very kind as well. His loss (and probably your gain)
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

That's the spirit &&&& I totally agree with @kinetixtrainer2 and his comment above - you look great and very crushable!

AGREED! If I was jumping fences...

Serious, you are not only beautiful, but seem very kind as well. His loss (and probably your gain)

uh? go home pudge your drunk :D

What? Sober as a nun
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Dear Crush:
    I didn't just spam your inbox with pms. It was that "other girl". For real.
    <3 me
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Dear Crush 2,

Me

Ummmm....it's been months. Nice.
    Svanel wrote: »
    Dear Crush 2,

Me

Only "2 days"? oh, I'm broken!

aww I am getting kinetixtrained..its finally happening

I’m not sure what this means but it made me laugh. :smiley:
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Dear @Crush
    I think a few too many people are into you.
    I'll back down.
    Good bye
    Dazzler