Peanut butter, 1 of my 4 weaknesses

Options

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    You blended it with nothing else but that?

yeah no i wanted the peanutbutter XD Spinach was just a bonus. As i said, Great stuff peanut flour is.

Also maybe it was 1,5 jars i may have exaggerated but still it was SO peanutbuttery. Mmmm
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to picture the spinach.. lol
  • JaydedMiss
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'm just trying to picture the spinach.. lol

cant taste it honest, Like not even a little and if you can just add more sweetner and the peanut flavor becomes overwhelming xD Never understood peoples need to add so much fruit to green smoothies when their green is just spinach, It has no flavor when mixed with even a third of a banana for 2 servings spinach lol

edit- Sorry OP. Peanutbutter for the win. Didnt mean to begin a hijack LOL
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    I guess there would be enough water in it
    My mind was just flashing back to those spinach balls in the freezer section that remind me of hay bales. I was picturing peanut butter flavored grass
  • JaydedMiss
    edited November 2017
    Options
    i could have had 30 tbsp of full fat PB today and still been in a 400-500 deficit. So wrong lol
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    Mmmm.. . I'm so hungry omg..
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    Mmmm.. . I'm so hungry omg..

Me to and i literally just ate the rest of my low calorie go to snack (frozen pineapple lately lol) Just bought that bag 2 days ago...
    Stupid peanutbutter why you do thissssss
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    I pryed myself out with the jaws of life from the boyfriends 800 pound arm.. expecting food in his kitchen... I have gone back empty handed
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    I pryed myself out with the jaws of life from the boyfriends 800 pound arm.. expecting food in his kitchen... I have gone back empty handed

his 800 pound arm ate it all D:
  • Daddymonte
    Daddymonte Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    According to a nutritionist I know, you should not eat more than 2 tablespoons of peanut butter per day if you do not want to gain any weight. I try to stick with this amount daily. I usually eat peanut butter sandwiches or peanut butter with saltine crackers.

Whoa whoa whoa....... take 1t easy there.
    Baby steps.
  • Daddymonte
    Daddymonte Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »

edit- Sorry OP. Peanutbutter for the win. Didnt mean to begin a hijack LOL

No problem. Interesting to read all the different options and ideas
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    However much causes you to erase your calorie deficit is too much.
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    However much causes you to erase your calorie deficit is too much.

"Dear genie in the magic lamp I wish for infinity deficit and infinity peanut butter!"
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    On the pb powder subject, try mixing it with sugar free maple syrup (15 cals per 60ml) in place of the water. Game changer. I make bowls of it for a snack. Yes, bowls.
    And don't forget the dash of salt!
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I use 100 calories of peanuts or peanut butter in my brrakfast smoothie. Fresh almond milk, cocoa, pb or peanuts and a banana. I buy fresh pb but if I can't I'll use raw peanuts. I'm not tempted by the fresh pb but have to watch the peanuts. I don't eat it everyday, depends when I make the almond milk. But it is the best breakfast. Keeps me going for four hours. More than oatmeal or bacon and eggs. I think it is the combination of fat, protein and carbs. If I used the peanut powder or flour I don't think it would be as filling.
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    I am tempted by all nuts. I do not keep them in the house lol.