Replies

• michele820
    michele820 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AH-MAZING!! You look fantastic!!
  • b1essed
    b1essed Posts: 18
    Options
    I think i'm stuck or complacency has set in.....maybe i just need to light my fire!!!!!
  • BBme425
    BBme425 Posts: 19
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing your story and pics. You have definately gave me some motivation. I can so relate to your story.

I hope I will be on here one day with my success story.

You look fabulous. Glad to see you are enjoying life now :drinker:

Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • Sparkie134
    Sparkie134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! And happier! And healthier!
    I love how you did the after pics in similar locations, or colors of the before pics!
    GREAT job to you! Keep it up!
  • weavemyway
    weavemyway Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. And thanks for sharing your story! We experienced so many similar things on our paths to weight loss.
  • Gooddaytostart
    Options
    WOW! AWESOME! You look fabulous. I understand the feeling like you are caught in the old body BUT you aren't. Our thinking can get us into trouble. You use that mirror to see you are now a lot smaller and won't EVER go back. I am so proud of you.:flowerforyou:
  • Gooddaytostart
    Options
    I have gone through that, but I took a week off and started over. The weight started coming off once again. YOU CAN DO IT! Do it for YOU!:heart:
  • amyaguilar79
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. It's so motivating. I'm just about exactly your same stats. I started at 260, and have lost 30 so far. But thanks so much for the motivation.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and I have to say that I can relate to a lot of your story. Keep up the great work! :)
  • Lannister80
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC, and this is very inspirational to me as I started out at your height/weight. Thanks for sharing!
  • missinghiseyes
    Options
    Oh Wow! You look phenomenal!

This is so inspirational for me, thank you so much for posting this!

How did you manage to tone your skin (I've got about 55lbs to loose and I am worried about how my tummy will look when all the fat's gone!)?! Well done, and thanks for being generous with the pics - it's great to compare all of them!

I didn't do anything for my skin actually! I do have lots of marks and stretches and all that nasty stuff, not sure there's much I can do about that, things just don't go where you want them to! lol! I don't think it's as bad since it took me awhile to lose the weight and part of it I'm sure is my age as well. Don't worry too much now about how it'll look later, cross that bridge when it comes. At least that's what I always tell myself. And thank you!
  • Amanda2chg4better
    Amanda2chg4better Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING! You look awesome and should be SOOOOOOOOOOO proud of yourself! Glad we are friends now, so you can help me through this! :)
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • sebshaw8
    sebshaw8 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! you look like 2 totally different people. Congratulations!!
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    you look great!
  • daltem
    daltem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!:smooched:
  • rachdun
    rachdun Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great - well done
  • MsSickOfBeingFluffy
    MsSickOfBeingFluffy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous, congratulations on your weight loss and thank you for sharing your story! I think when you're so overweight, it's hard to picture yourself smaller or at a healthy weight. Especially, if you have always been heavy. Stories like this help.
  • kayway87
    kayway87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Woooo! :0) So happy for you!!!
    You are/were gorgeous either way. I'm just happy that YOU are happy with yourself now. That's truly the gift of it all, in my opinion. =D

I honestly don't think you need to lose anymore. You look AMAZING! You definitely are an inspiration. I just hope I will someday get to the place you are.

Love you! <3
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    So inspiring and very happy for you! Congrats and thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!