Difference 90lbs makes. Pic heavy.

Options

Replies

• needtoloseafewpounds
    needtoloseafewpounds Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look stunning. Your face has become so tiny now it really helps to bring out your features! ^^
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Wow, and WOW! You look beautiful in the new you!
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    way to go girly!! absolutely gorgeous! all inspiring!
  • missinghiseyes
    Options
    Woooo! :0) So happy for you!!!
    You are/were gorgeous either way. I'm just happy that YOU are happy with yourself now. That's truly the gift of it all, in my opinion. =D

I honestly don't think you need to lose anymore. You look AMAZING! You definitely are an inspiration. I just hope I will someday get to the place you are.

Love you! <3

Thank you so much!! It really means a lot, cause you know how it's been for me. And I know you'll get to the place YOU want to be. You are already doing such an amazing job and I'm so proud of YOU!! Love you : o )
  • kayway87
    kayway87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Woooo! :0) So happy for you!!!
    You are/were gorgeous either way. I'm just happy that YOU are happy with yourself now. That's truly the gift of it all, in my opinion. =D

I honestly don't think you need to lose anymore. You look AMAZING! You definitely are an inspiration. I just hope I will someday get to the place you are.

Love you! <3

Thank you so much!! It really means a lot, cause you know how it's been for me. And I know you'll get to the place YOU want to be. You are already doing such an amazing job and I'm so proud of YOU!! Love you : o )

You are SO welcome! And thank you Jess! I honestly don't think I would of gotten as far without you; just seeing your pictures and your statues, and etc. Really did help me and motivate me. You honestly have no idea, how your story will help so many people. I am very happy to know you and be your friend! I hope eventually one day we will meet (I hope!) :heart:
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I can't see the photos. Any clues anyone? I am seeing the photo bucket square asking if they are my photos.

Congratulations on your huge life change, well done.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I can't see the photos. Any clues anyone? I am seeing the photo bucket square asking if they are my photos.

Congratulations on your huge life change, well done.

Me either.

Congratulations! Hard earned for sure!
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Definitely an inspiration to me :)!! Thanks for posting
  • vale_m624
    vale_m624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    - You look fabulous! & so happy! CONGRATULATIONS! Truly an inspiration
  • alyssaruns88
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats!
  • itcanbedone13
    Options
    bump for later
  • jenn559896
    jenn559896 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing =)
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    You're a beautiful girl. Really. Well done, honey. :-)
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Pretty before, and STUNNING afterwards!!! Well done, you're such an inspiration.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :smile:
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Amazing.
  • MzsCherise
    MzsCherise Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting...your doing great!!! you look awesome good for you!!:flowerforyou:
  • kris10stew
    kris10stew Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and healthy! Way to go!
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • klevaro
    klevaro Posts: 1
    Options
    You look wonderful and healthy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!