Wolverine deadlifts

Options

Replies

• bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    That might be but he does chat some bs about bodybuilding. Lmao 6000 calories a day.

lol he only weighs, what, 175? No way does he eat 6000 calories a day, at least not for more than a couple weeks ever. I suspect he juices to get in shape for certain movies, but still he would be much bigger if he ate like that.

you sound really jealous.

LOL. Of what?!

But the 6000 calorie a day talk from 170lb guys is always funny. Defying physics one meal at a time.

I bet crazy ladies don't throw their pubic-hair-encrusted electric razors at you, that's what!

http://gothamist.com/2013/04/16/hugh_jackmans_stalker_wont_be_baile.php#photo-1

(More pics of Hugh at the link, which is completely SFW.)
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    That might be but he does chat some bs about bodybuilding. Lmao 6000 calories a day.

lol he only weighs, what, 175? No way does he eat 6000 calories a day, at least not for more than a couple weeks ever. I suspect he juices to get in shape for certain movies, but still he would be much bigger if he ate like that.

you sound really jealous.
    I am jealous. I am 170, DL a measly 300X11.....when will it be my turn to eat 6k cals. On another note, I have seen some diets of light and featherweight boxers and they exceed 6k during training.

Why is everyone dogging his legs, they are 7/8's covered with shorts and he has very small joints, like me I have to pull up my shorts above half to start seeing the mass.
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    He could pull me right out of the closet.

He's 44...so.....there goes that excuse.

Lol.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Anyone got any pics of his butt? You know, for science?

+1
    This made me LOL
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Agree on lighting and drugs. Disagree on your assessment of his legs. He's neglected them. They aren't horrible or anything, but they also aren't close to as fit as the rest of him. He's hughgly (<<see that?) out of balance.
    People's expectations of what anyone who lifts legs should look like have been skewed by the internet/drugs/photoshoots with perfect lighting.

Go look at the lineup of any natural bodybuilding show and look at the standard of most peoples legs.

The freaky quads and calves you see in magazines and online are mostly people on a ton of gear, pumped, in great lighting.

For someone who isn't a serious bodybuilder he has ok legs, nothing more nothing less.

Dunno why everyone dogging on his legs. Some guys just can't bulk legs no matter how hard they try. My DH has chicken legs, but do not misunderstand, he is very, very strong! He cannot buy bulk for his poor quads. He's just built like that.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

+1
    This made me LOL

Here you go ladies.

http://culones.blogspot.com/2011/12/hugh-jackman-*kitten*.html
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Agree on lighting and drugs. Disagree on your assessment of his legs. He's neglected them. They aren't horrible or anything, but they also aren't close to as fit as the rest of him. He's hughgly (<<see that?) out of balance.
    People's expectations of what anyone who lifts legs should look like have been skewed by the internet/drugs/photoshoots with perfect lighting.

Go look at the lineup of any natural bodybuilding show and look at the standard of most peoples legs.

The freaky quads and calves you see in magazines and online are mostly people on a ton of gear, pumped, in great lighting.

For someone who isn't a serious bodybuilder he has ok legs, nothing more nothing less.

Dunno why everyone dogging on his legs. Some guys just can't bulk legs no matter how hard they try. My DH has chicken legs, but do not misunderstand, he is very, very strong! He cannot buy bulk for his poor quads. He's just built like that.

Oh, I am sure everyone raggin' on Hugh in this thread is a total Adonis. That's how the internet is--people are extremely beautiful and buff.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I heard Hugh Jackman does crossfit.

(Not confirmed, just something someone told me...

...please don't automatically hate Hugh because of the possibility.)
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I heard Hugh Jackman does crossfit.

(Not confirmed, just something someone told me...

...please don't automatically hate Hugh because of the possibility.)

Someone should tell him how deadly Crossfit can be.
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    wow,, wolverine is really a beast,, very strong
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Ahh, I rarely see people at sub-10% bf, so maybe that is skewing my opinion.

Dieting really shrinks legs. It's depressing. Super hard to keep that full pumped quad look when they are sliced and super lean. I'm not sure why, but leg proportion to the upper body is the biggest difference between natural and open bodybuilding competitions.

this.

Looking big at 15% bodyfat and looking big at 8% bodyfat are 2 completely different things.

Plus he's pretty tall so harder to fill out his frame. Put his amount of mass on someone who is 5 8" (most bber's are around 5 10") and they would look pretty big.
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options

Someone should tell him how deadly Crossfit can be.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Another thing to keep in mind is that he was just really skinny for his role in Les Mis about a year ago (or was it longer? I don't know any more), so that might have something to do with both his thin legs, and the crazy amount of calories to bulk.
  • zipnguyen
    Options

Dieting really shrinks legs.
    Yes it does especially when adding HIIT or conditioning

yes whence in contest shape..........feelsskinnyman :grumble:
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options

This!

I'd hit it till it limps.
  • zipnguyen
    Options

This!

I'd hit it till it limps.

pics or it didn't happen
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Dieting really shrinks legs.
    Yes it does especially when adding HIIT or conditioning

yes whence in contest shape..........feelsskinnyman :grumble:
    Lol, well zip, you don't look skinny man.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    He is just too awesome.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

Looking big at 15% bodyfat and looking big at 8% bodyfat are 2 completely different things.

Don't people always look bigger at 8% bf then at 15 % bf ? Or is that applicable to only those who dont have much LBM in the first place so when they get down to 8 % bf, they automatically look bigger by comparison ?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I don't think he looks out of proportion. I know a lot of guys who just really struggle to build muscle mass on their legs.