Zombie Apocalypse (Round 2) coming in JANUARY!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• emmy123z
    emmy123z Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhh have i made it in time?? Can i join??
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I have added everyone above this post to the group! Here is the updated list. I have separated it by those who are already in the group and those who still need to go in and accept my invitation (MEMBER LIST HERE). Please check it out and if you haven't accepted the invitation, try to go into the group (CLICK HERE) and accept the invitation or click join. My goal is to have the member list finalized tomorrow so I can switch the group back to private and start getting the teams together so I can announce them on Sunday. Thanks!!!
  • HellyFaye
    HellyFaye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Did I miss the cut off? I would love to join.
  • sweetlady9783
    sweetlady9783 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if I can.
  • babybluz33
    Options
    @sweetlady9783 and @HellyFaye I sent your invites. You'll need to go to the group page and click accept or join.

That will be it for members. Anyone who commented above this post is in! Again, there are quite a few of you that never finished joining the group by accepting my invitation. Please send me a message if you want me to uninvite and then reinvite you. Please check the member list (here), the green column is current members, the black column is people who still have pending invitations. I'll be making teams this weekend, so accept that invite right away! Thanks!

Group page can be found here.
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Still 58 people who never accepted the invitation. I have had to clear invitations in order to get other people added (there is a limit on the number of pending invites and requests to join that MFP shows). Please continue to check the spreadsheet here, and if you are still interested be sure to go to the group page and accept your invite/click join. Any issues, please send me a direct message and I'll help you get it sorted out. Thanks!