Long hair vs. Short hair

Options
124»

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Yes I do think my shorter hair made my face look chubbier. I loved my long hair. But I also think it's barely noticeable to other people. Mostly to me. Even in my overly filtered mannequin face pics

Also blonde doesn't suit me so im back to brown

rt3i3cxonhr8.jpeg

Oh my gosh, you are so beautiful. It’s crazy, you look like two different people to me. I love your hair both ways.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    yqpfhylt4lsd.jpeg

I am thirty pounds heavier now with my short hair and I don’t think my face is that much different. However I feel short hair doesn’t hide as much. It isn’t as much as a distraction to the eye to draw attention away from the face, if that makes sense.

Stunning either way. You look like a model. That bone structure is to die for.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I have big wavy/curly hair so I prefer it longer to weigh down the curls.

I got a bad haircut about 1.5 years ago and ended up having to cut my hair to shoulder length. I loved how "bouncy" and fun it felt being shorter, but it is also too big and thick at that length, and layers above my shoulders look awful.

My face is oval and I have pointy cheek bones a narrow straight nose and big forehead and small features, I'm glad I have waves because straight hair makes me look more severe I think.

I have a face that could really benefit from having bangs (huge forehead) but with curls bangs are super high maintenance, every time I cut them I tell people to remind why I shouldn't!

I love cute short haircuts, but my face is too angular, I hate my hair pulled back even. I need the length and a softer style so I don't look like a man.