JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 24

Options

Replies

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    GW for R23 - 148 - Realistically just hoping for maintenance over the next 10 days. Fortunately I'll be eating lots of seafood and doing quite a bit of beach walking.
    Final GW - 140

11/29 - 148 - staying within calories and tracking, but not getting any real exercise in these final days before we leave the country.
    11/30 - 148 - body seems to like this number...think I can live with that for now.
    12/1 -
    12/2 - WEDDING DAY - away
    12/3 - away
    12/4 - away
    12/5 - away
    12/6 - away
    12/7 - away
    12/8 - away

It's amazing to me that you're even logging at all during this time. I think your maintenance goal is very good. Wishing you a wonderful day and many happy years ahead! <3
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,286 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    12/2 - WEDDING DAY - away
    12/3 - away
    12/4 - away
    12/5 - away
    12/6 - away
    12/7 - away
    12/8 - away

@clynnwoodard how exciting .. I hope you have a fantastic day and a wonderful future together :)
    you are getting married on my daughters birthday :)
  • abbiewentzel
    abbiewentzel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First time doing this! I'm newly pregnant and need the accountability to not gain too much too quickly. My goal for this round is to stay at my starting weight.

Round 24/1

SW: 156.7

11/29 - 156.7 Ate healthfully, even though most foods sound terrible right now. Was still able to get some greens and veggies in (which isn't always easy). At the end of the day I caved and ate ice cream and peppermint Jojos (from Trader Joe's). It sounded awesome, but I felt immediately sick afterward. It was a want, definitely not a need for my body--especially since I don't typically eat a lot of sugar. Did a 60 min. circuit workout at the gym. Excited for a new day tomorrow!
    11/30- 156.9 So far, so good. Packed lots of healthy snacks and ginger tea for work. Hoping that the nausea subsides a bit. Planning to go for a 3 mile run on my lunch break.
    12/1
    12/2
    12/3
    12/4
    12/5
    12/6
    12/7
    12/8
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,938 Member
    Options
    @Tracie_Lord That DAILY change just points out how important it is to know your body’s pattern of bouncy, bouncy. Maybe this repeat signals a change coming.

@AshEvelynn The first time I tried the elliptical I lasted less than 30 SECONDS and thought I would die! Tried it again about 6 years later and worked up to 30 minutes! I like it better than the treadmill. Now if I would just get back to doing it!!

@consumone I do this on my phone and save Cyranda’s post in memo, update each morning, then copy and paste here. And each challenge is added at the top of the memo so I have a continuous record since I joined in June. I email the file to myself periodically because I once deleted it and had to search back to find everything!!