JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 24

Options

Replies

• AshEvelynn
    AshEvelynn Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Still faking it. But I am here.

11/29 - 220.7 - Just a special thank you to those of you who have taken the time to send me a message with your encouragement, personal stories and support. I appreciate it and I will get back to each of you, I promise! I also appreciate and thank those who have sent me private mindful support with your thoughts, I have heard those words too and am so grateful! Such a wonderful group who rallies when we all need it!
    11/30 - 220.9 - Bought an elliptical yesterday! Woohoo!

12/01 - 221.8 - Feeling the fire of a reboot in this last month of the 2017 season. Will be hunkering down in the next 30 days to jump start the new year with motivation and success behind me. With holidays approaching and temptation lurking, I have to make those conscious decisions and find my determination again.

12/02 - Woke up to the most pain in my right (also dominant) arm/across the top of my chest and went to emerg. They think I pulled something but otherwise x-Rays ok. In the meantime I am in constant pain.
    12/03 - Recovering and trying to get stuff done. It's crazy how so many movements use a variety of mussels that criss cross around the body. Moving slllloooowww.
    12/04 - 225.1 - I guess this is what happens when you become a sloth...
    12/05
    12/06
    12/07
    12/08
  • Grisnv
    Grisnv Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have trouble with posting here in challenges? Most of the time I write a reply or post an update, half of it is cut out!!